Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Last week, someone implied on his show, that he may be so vocal about illegal aliens, because he has political asperations. Lou made it plainly clear that he would never run for any political office.
    We can hope he will change his mind. Every time I email him I add the "Lou Dobbs for President" He and Tom t. would make a great team for America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still think there is an issue of a signed contract that Lou has to honor with CNN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What happened to Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I found it actually painful watching Lou Dobbs tonight. Two of his pro illegal alien guest did nothing but talk over him. I know he is a gentleman and is never rude to his guests, but he keep trying to get a word in and deferred to them over and over when they just kept on talking. He never made any points. This is not the Lou that I have came back to TV every evening at 6:00 just to watch.

It is very discouraging.

He hardly makes a strong statement that hits home anymore. I wonder if something was said to him to tone it down.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    I watched Lou Dobbs last night, and he was very dignified and cool, as he was listening to loud-mouth, and arrogant guests. As far as I am concerned, those guests were obnoxious and really didnt have much to offer in conversation anyway.
    Lou Dobbs acted like a complete gentleman. He didnt have to say a word to make his guests look like morons.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB,
    They were morons...that is what upset me the most. I have seen him really lay into some of them that is why when he was so subdued I started to worry.

Last week, someone implied on his show, that he may be so vocal about illegal aliens, because he has political asperations. Lou made it plainly clear that he would never run for any political office.
    My Husband said the same thing, he would never run.

We are running out of candidates.

The look on Lou Dobbs face just said it all, that they guy was an idiot and had not clue about the reference he was making about the british. I agree they try to align themselves with every major event in our history, but totally ignore the fact that all of those instances involved american citizens, not illegal aliens. With regards to their May 1 boycott, I hope they all get fired as employers are not sure what is going to happen if they hire them now, which means maybe they won't be able to get another job if they do get fired and they can go back where they came from and boycott.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With regards to their May 1 boycott, I hope they all get fired as employers are not sure what is going to happen if they hire them now, which means maybe they won't be able to get another job if they do get fired and they can go back where they came from and boycott.
    It is my understanding from various sources of relatives around the country that there are crackdowns in several cities that I know of on employers and that illegal employees are getting twitchy about showing up for work.

That is good,. Now I think the jobs should be offered to Americans and if they can't get Americans to take the jobs, they should select from the labor pool of LEGAL workers who would love a chance to enter this country legally!

I am curious what they will do with the boycott on May 1, but I am sure if they do boycott it will backfire on them. I love to hear stories about them living in fear of deportation, as they should, they are criminals. More fear is what is needed for them to understand that you cannot come into this country and demand rights and freebies when you are here illegally.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....

Hi...I'm new here but wanted to put my two cents worth in about Lou Dobbs. I think he's doing a great job and yes he was right to act in the manner that he did. He's a smart man who has the courage of his convictions and I applaud him for that
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123