Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What happened to Lou Dobbs!

I found it actually painful watching Lou Dobbs tonight. Two of his pro illegal alien guest did nothing but talk over him. I know he is a gentleman and is never rude to his guests, but he keep trying to get a word in and deferred to them over and over when they just kept on talking. He never made any points. This is not the Lou that I have came back to TV every evening at 6:00 just to watch.

It is very discouraging.

He hardly makes a strong statement that hits home anymore. I wonder if something was said to him to tone it down.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Re: What happened to Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I found it actually painful watching Lou Dobbs tonight. Two of his pro illegal alien guest did nothing but talk over him. I know he is a gentleman and is never rude to his guests, but he keep trying to get a word in and deferred to them over and over when they just kept on talking. He never made any points. This is not the Lou that I have came back to TV every evening at 6:00 just to watch.

It is very discouraging.

He hardly makes a strong statement that hits home anymore. I wonder if something was said to him to tone it down.

I thought what he done, was a good choice. Sometimes silence is golden and people run there mouth off and let the cat out of the bag. Which that first OBL did. He let the cat out of the bag and out of the house. It's out in the open for all to hear now. There intentions.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Very likely

Very likely he done been told.

Or he was always the bait, now he's the switch. Pure mind control.

STOP WATCHING TV,STOP WATCHING TV,STOP WATCHING TV,STOP WATCHING TV,STOP WATCHING TV,STOP WATCHING TV..........

CALL

Here are the key Senate telephone numbers----EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL EACH NUMBER AND TELL THE SENATORS WHAT THE REALITY IS---NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS (DEPORTATION), NO WORKER PROGRAM, AND SUPPORT A PHYSICAL BARRIER!

GET TO IT PEOPLE---CALL THEM ALL! You can also call after hours and leave a message if you have a cell-phone and your calls are free at night!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23955.html
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

I think it is astonishment and bewilderness on Lou's part, more than anything else.

I too was speechless when Juan Jose Gutierrez TRIED to make a parallel of the illegal causes to the breaking away of America from British.

Those illegals have tried to associate themselves with everything in Our US History Books you can imagine. Civil Rights Movements, Dr ML King, Black Slavery, The National Anthem, and now America, and the British Crown!!

Lou knew what he was doing, he was letting those pro-illegal guys stick their foots in their mouths! I have all the confidence in the world that Lou is just letting them mouth off because he knows that the American people see right through these guys! Let these people keep it up, they are just digging themselves into a deeper hole. LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I think he purposely allowed the guy promoting the May 1st boycott run on, and on, with little interuption. What was coming out of that mans mouth was so incredibly ludicris and self-damning that no counter was needed. Sometimes it's wise to ALLOW a person to bury themselves without interference.

Re: What happened to Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene

It is very discouraging.

I thought what he done, was a good choice. Sometimes silence is golden and people run there mouth off and let the cat out of the bag. Which that first OBL did. He let the cat out of the bag and out of the house. It's out in the open for all to hear now. There
    intentions.
    I agree he did it right. he let the OBL jerk hang his self and his cause.

Lou is no dummy and can stop them in a heart beat when he feels it's right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to admit I expected him to be more forceful but I agree with rebellady. I think he's just letting them build their own grave. It wouldn't surprise me if he was instructed to take a milder demenor but I bet it takes alot for him to maintain such a calm. I'd love to see him run for President.

Again, I learned more about this tax issue.......illegals pay taxes and they have no representation. Lou said the middle class citizens out number the illegals and they pay alot more taxes and they aren't represented either.

I was LIVID when I saw the Black American group against amnesty having a peaceful rally and the pro-illegals just could not leave them alone. I told my husband I honestly don't know if I could resist the temptation to knock one of those jerks in the mouth. Boy I get riled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love Lou

Many an evening I watched Lou Dobbs as a voice in the Wildereness.

Yes he may well be shrewd, as in always give a man enough rope to hang himself.

Did I mention that at times I could be known as cynicalglenn?

I trust so little
    it me belittle
    to think the worst
    as Country burst

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast