Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Okay we are getting a lot of information as to what happened. Dose anyone know what this rally was about? Who’s rally was this? Were we the counter protest? Or was this our rally and they came and countered protested?

Was V.Fox really there? If so, for what reason? Also if yes: is there any official explanation why Fox was here at this rally? And what dose this restaurant have to with it?

I am hearing everything, but what started it all?
    Save Our State had a very interesting protest today in Lynwood, CA. Vicente Fox, and the Mexican PAN political party were meeting at a large restaurant with other Mexican elites to strategize ways of getting Mexican nationals living in the USA to vote in Mexican elections.

It was a rather last minute protest but we had 50 patriots show up. We lined up on one side of the entrance to the Plaza Mexico which is a large Mexican shopping center, and Mexicans from the opposing PRD political party lined up to protest the PAN political party on the opposite side.

They were very nice people and I did a great interview with their group leader which I will post as soon as I can. Basically, they were unhappy that Vincente Fox and PAN had come here to try to get them to vote for them because the policies of Fox are what forced them to illegally migrate here in the first place. They want the PRD to gain power and improve Mexico so they can return to their homeland.

So the protest went very well for a few hours but then some local goons showed up and started causing trouble. They stood on the PRD side and shouted at us and the Mexican PRD people told them to shut up, but you can’t talk sense to a goon, so they carried on. Pretty soon the PRD folks packed up and left and that would’ve been a good time for us to leave too, but we stayed.

It was us against the goons and the police were of no help whatsoever. They stood around with their thumbs up their asses when gang members arrived and there was a huge shouting match on the sidewalk. We were surrounded by an angry mob. People were talking about how we were going to get out of there, and I waited around to leave with others, but I said the hell with it, they were taking to long. My car was just down the end of the sidewalk, so I left.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    standingalone and Sandinator,

No more posts between the two of you addressing each other from this point forward please.

Just separate and that should keep the peace.

W
    William I will honor you request and hope that Sandinator does the same.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

TheWatchdog,

Thanks for the info. I had gotten the general idea that things were happening, but somehow I missed the start things (or reason for the rally).

I still don't understand why V. Fox, Mexico PAN, and other elites were meeting here in the North of the border in the US? I understand the meeting content, and this is sounds like a Mexican issue, why talk about it here? Are they afraid to meet South of the border? I know their free speech is not like ours, but come on! And don’t tell me they like the menu of the restaurant better?

Were there any American officials in on this meeting? If yes, who?

Well, I hope everyone is okay, and not hurt.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    I POSTED PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF WHEN THINGS GOT UGLY ON MY WEBSITE.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4805

Save Our State had a very interesting protest today in Lynwood, CA. Vicente Fox, and the Mexican PAN political party were meeting at a large restaurant with other Mexican elites to strategize ways of getting Mexican nationals living in the USA to vote in Mexican elections.

It was a rather last minute protest but we had 50 patriots show up. We lined up on one side of the entrance to the Plaza Mexico which is a large Mexican shopping center, and Mexicans from the opposing PRD political party lined up to protest the PAN political party on the opposite side.

They were very nice people and I did a great interview with their group leader which I will post as soon as I can. Basically, they were unhappy that Vincente Fox and PAN had come here to try to get them to vote for them because the policies of Fox are what forced them to illegally migrate here in the first place. They want the PRD to gain power and improve Mexico so they can return to their homeland.

So the protest went very well for a few hours but then some local goons showed up and started causing trouble. They stood on the PRD side and shouted at us and the Mexican PRD people told them to shut up, but you can’t talk sense to a goon, so they carried on. Pretty soon the PRD folks packed up and left and that would’ve been a good time for us to leave too, but we stayed.

It was us against the goons and the police were of no help whatsoever. They stood around with their thumbs up their asses when gang members arrived and there was a huge shouting match on the sidewalk. We were surrounded by an angry mob. People were talking about how we were going to get out of there, and I waited around to leave with others, but I said the hell with it, they were taking to long. My car was just down the end of the sidewalk, so I left.
    OMG where is Lynwood anyway? Next time, let me know, we will see if some of us up north can't go down to support you. I know Gogo is dying to go to a protest.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I noticed that a lady or two from our side of the debate broke ranks and went into the opposition in an aggressive way. While the extreme aggression was on the pro illegal side, everyone on our side needs to keep very cool and stay with the group.

Anyone that would let the other side bait them into anger or uncontrolled actions should reconsider going on the front lines if they have trouble staying cool, calm, and calculating.

If and when anything happens, it needs to be very clear that the opposition is the aggressor. There were two ladies in this video advancing on them in a way that would hurt our position if things went to extremes and this needed to be debated in court or in front of a larger audience.

W
    I noticed that too W. And I agree, the media will twist what they can, we have to be above reproach in our actions because the media favors the other side.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    HOW DARE VICENTE FOX STEP FOOT ON OUR SOIL!!!!! HOW DARE THE PAN PARTY INVADE OUR COUNTRY!!!!

****Paige...I think you're right about Fox wanting to become President of California! Well, maybe he's looking for Schwarzenegger's job! He would probably qualify because his English is just as bad as Benedict Arnold's!

I hope the MSM blasts away on this story! This is a HUGE story and should bring every American to their feet! Fox should be declared an enemy of State and NEVER be allowed to step foot in this country!
    Fox and Bushy are good friends, he has been to the Texas ranch lots of times.

I agree StokeyBob. I am proud of my own and fellow patriots performance fighting against foreign infiltration on our soil. This is an invasion this is war. And it's getting dirty.
    Our perimeter was covered. By US! I thought we did extremely well considering law enforcement, IMO, mis-handled the confrontation.
    It was Americans that were confronted and we were protecting our perimeters.
    We were on our own against MS13's and their ilk who were most likely armed to the teeth. La Raza Reconquistadors were on our rear halted by Federalies before they made the gate. IMO these were indeed Federalies, Mexican police, there to protect Fox.
    It takes strong willed determined dedicated Americans to win this war in the streets. This is not for the faint of heart. This kind of action goes beyond our keyboard. I pray that those whom I stand with in the future, as the one's that stood with me yesterday, are as tough, strong and dedicated as were these great patriots. Our people that archive with photo's and film are so outstanding and we could not go far without you.
    Watchdog please take a bow
    As for the ladies they were awesome they were the BOMB. The only danger to stepping near or off a sidewalk are the crazies that try to intimidate us by burning rubber kissing the curb.
    StandingAlone is one of the most loyal and brave patriots I have met and I'd stand with you SA anytime
    That is to name one of many

Bonfire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh deary dear. As long as we have frightened and seemingly confused "patriots" like this one there will be problem after problem. Sorry to see SOS having so much trouble. I still have a soft spot for that once fabulous organization.

Time to work smarter not harder guys.

And where were you? Actually SOS is doing quite well getting stronger everyday thank you. Methinks that soft spot is in your head

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone

I trust the Women on either side of me and consider them Sister's. Bonfire is on the right, Blondee is on my left.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...eam/fox136.jpg
    You got that right sister

Bonfire

Quote Originally Posted by PochoPatriot67
    That being said, her and another goon were handled by Mrs. P. Mrs. P, applied a forward thrust kick to this female, and she went flying. When she got up, her and her soon to be pregnant quincenera celebrating granddaughter immediately ran to the Deputies crying foul. When the Deputy responded to their complaint, my wife should the hand print on her arm, and stated that she acted with an appropriate level of self-defense.
    Oh I didn't know about part 2. Same older woman that hit the Mrs.?

Nice pictures standingalone.

Great job ladies!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast