Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire
    Quote Originally Posted by PochoPatriot67
    That being said, her and another goon were handled by Mrs. P. Mrs. P, applied a forward thrust kick to this female, and she went flying. When she got up, her and her soon to be pregnant quincenera celebrating granddaughter immediately ran to the Deputies crying foul. When the Deputy responded to their complaint, my wife should the hand print on her arm, and stated that she acted with an appropriate level of self-defense.
    Oh I didn't know about part 2. Same older woman that hit the Mrs.?
    Yes, it was.

Thank you Stokey, I copied the urls from pics at sos site.

Bonfire your right, we are at War and there is no postive outcome from rehashing past personal wounds caused within our own ranks...wounds that fade.

We need every American to stand with us! For those who can't be in the Street keep on with the Phones, Faxes, emails and letters. We will win this fight we have no other option, lose and we lose America!!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

All because our President is in contempt. What a terrible mistake we have made putting him in office. CAL will be a war zone before long.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    All because our President is in contempt. What a terrible mistake we have made putting him in office. CAL will be a war zone before long.
    I have to agree with you there. Being in Lynwood, I could see the level of frustration on their faces. They know that they are losing the war, and that deportation is coming. That is the reason for their anger.

Their backs are against the wall, and they are desperate to keep their toe hold as parasites on American society. Sadly, unless the politicians, began to wake up there will be violence and blood shed. Sunday was the first time that I have ever felt like I was in danger of physical harm.

Fear of physical harm is the one thing they think that they can intimidate us with, and bully us into submission. They, being uneducated, do not know what America is capable of once provoked to action. I have been watching Ken Burn's The War, and regardless how you feel about the documentary, the one thing that I have taken from it, is this: true Americans do not run from a fight. They may get their noses bloodied, or eyes blackened, but they will stand and fight.

Our enemy is much like the Imperial Japanese. They thought themselves to be so superior to Americans with their Samurai warrior codes, but they underestimated us. The people in Lynwood, and elsewhere also underestimate us. They think we are scared. They have not seen America mad. The anger is there, ladies and gentlemen, it is there, but it needs a focus.

If the war begins here, then I say, let me be the first casualty.

Quote Originally Posted by PochoPatriot67
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I have to agree with you there. Being in Lynwood, I could see the level of frustration on their faces. They know that they are losing the war, and that deportation is coming. That is the reason for their anger.

Their backs are against the wall, and they are desperate to keep their toe hold as parasites on American society. Sadly, unless the politicians, began to wake up there will be violence and blood shed. Sunday was the first time that I have ever felt like I was in danger of physical harm.

Fear of physical harm is the one thing they think that they can intimidate us with, and bully us into submission. They, being uneducated, do not know what America is capable of once provoked to action. I have been watching Ken Burn's The War, and regardless how you feel about the documentary, the one thing that I have taken from it, is this: true Americans do not run from a fight. They may get their noses bloodied, or eyes blackened, but they will stand and fight.

Our enemy is much like the Imperial Japanese. They thought themselves to be so superior to Americans with their Samurai warrior codes, but they underestimated us. The people in Lynwood, and elsewhere also underestimate us. They think we are scared. They have not seen America mad. The anger is there, ladies and gentlemen, it is there, but it needs a focus.

If the war begins here, then I say, let me be the first casualty.
    Ditto
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    TheWatchdog,

Thanks for the info. I had gotten the general idea that things were happening, but somehow I missed the start things (or reason for the rally).

I still don't understand why V. Fox, Mexico PAN, and other elites were meeting here in the North of the border in the US? I understand the meeting content, and this is sounds like a Mexican issue, why talk about it here? Are they afraid to meet South of the border? I know their free speech is not like ours, but come on! And don’t tell me they like the menu of the restaurant better?

Were there any American officials in on this meeting? If yes, who?

Well, I hope everyone is okay, and not hurt.
    I wasn't there, but if I know the Mexican strategy correctly, they are here to recruit voters that live within our borders. Mexico's strategy has been to strengthen political influence WITHIN the US. That includes getting American citizens of Mexican background to obtain dual citizenship, and vote in Mexican elections, and of course influence the illegals to their side when they temporarily go back and go to the polls. My guess is that they are working with La Raza, Mecha etc -- orgs that recruit many legal hispanics. Also probably meeting with their Mexican embassadors who print books for our schools favoring Mexican nationalism, and increasing Mexican influence in the Southwest.

What does the PRD stand for? It sounds good, but I would be interested in their specific policies to improve Mexico, so that economic refugees will not flee. Kinda like the Cubans who fled the Castro regime with the intent on returning once their island is released from the shackels of communism. It does sound like an organazation that we can work with for mutual interests. PAN, like its predecessor, the PRI, has failed Mexico miserably. At least some Mexicans realise this obvious truth.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandinator
    Quote Originally Posted by standingalone

We decided it was time to hightail it out of there, (not that I have any doubt we could have more then held our ground) geez it feels good to be home!!
    Oh deary dear. As long as we have frightened and seemingly confused "patriots" like this one there will be problem after problem. Sorry to see SOS having so much trouble. I still have a soft spot for that once fabulous organization.

Time to work smarter not harder guys.

Not everyone left, I really don't think it is good to stand around and let people throw rocks at you.. Frank took a rock to the chest. Could have been worse. And SOS is still fabulous the fact that they are still out there, speaks volumes about them.
    I am glad they are still out there.... just feeling bad that the organization has gone somewhat downhill.... I still hope nothing but the best for them.

An addmendum to my above post: We need to All learn a lesson from our current politicians...bickering over silliness leds us NOWHERE!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

For whatever reason I was banned...so be it. I will still stand side by side with the many members of that org. I have grown to like and call friends! Comrades in Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    Sandinator, it is truly SAD you refuse to set aside your personal dislike of certain Patriots. What may I ask did I do to earn your distinguised wrath.
    I just went to Sardinator's website and it looks like she's on our side of this issue. At the very least she's an ally. We should save our wrath and insults for our opposition not for our allies -- because allies are hard to come by these days.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast