Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is a myth of course. It is the myth that is spouted to me when I get into a discussion with others on illegal immigration.

Lettuce and most other products have gone up 30% - 40%.

Meat and chicken are expensive in Georgia, even though Mexican Driven Plants are everywhere here.

Produce is high.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Corporate greed folks it will only get worse,capitalism is great when used by people with morals and standards however without it can fail like all systems.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Have you taken a look at the dollar lately....it is tanking and has been for a while and will continue its downward trend. That is the very short answer.

For the long answer you have to look at everything...

For instance... just where do you think the government is getting $150 billion to pass out with this stimulous package? They don't have it. They are either going to print it out of thin air or borrow it from China. Hell of a way to "stimulate" the economy... increase the national debt or further devalue the dollar.

How about the excuse---prices have gone up so drastically due to increased transportation (gas) prices.

Excuses are getting old.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of Toilet paper Bush needs the Brawny brand to wipe his mouth after talking about Free Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Speaking of Toilet paper Bush needs the Brawny brand to wipe his mouth after talking about Free Trade.
    Come on Bulldogger, he's not full of it. It is Free Trade. Free to them; it just costs us a fortune.

I never used to pay much attention to prices, but for the past 18 months you can't help paying attention...it's shocking! I figure my normal shopping is UP around 30-40%...and fish and meat is up 300%!

I read an article that said China is going gourmet, as they become richer thanks to the US! Their demand for caviar, champagne, and fine dining is causing prices to soar! Champagne this year has quadrupled...because of China demand! Hard to believe...it's their favorite beverage. I guess they are starting to use toilet paper, too!

The worst part is...prices go up, but they never come back down! Commodity prices vacillate but we never get a break on the downside.

When are the Feds going to admit that inflation is out of control? Why don't they count food and energy in the core GDP? More smoke and mirrors!

The Chinese are eating caviar and drinking champagne...and Americans are going to have to make do with cheese and crackers!

We really do need to boycott China goods any way we can. There are alternatives for now. If we don't get busy, our only alternative will be China.

We have to find a way to start producing again in this country without the government's "help".
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

cheap goods are unpatriotic.

how are we going to support american jobs if we dont want to pay more..

it is the people like the ones in this forum wanting things for cheap and cheap and cheap that drove my job to china.

america has enough trees to make toilet paper lets make them right here. and lets buy them for whatever cost it takes to be produced in america.

quit complaining dont sell fellow americans out because u want the lowest prices. that is the drug that destryed america "lowest prices"

I want things cheap, but not at the expense of the American worker. I would rather pay more for an american to paint my house than pay less to get a stupid illegal. I do not want them near my home! What can we do about the agricultural business? We have been fighting illegal immigration for some time. Some things are getting better. We must keep the pressure on law makers. I like to be vocal in public places regarding illegal immigration. Then if someone agree's, I can tell them about ALIPAC and other organizations. This will spread the word. Some people are scared to be called a racist. I am of hispanic desent so it makes them more comfortable to know not all latin's feel simpathetic to these people. I am an AMERICAN and proud of it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast