Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What happens after they secure the border?

So everyone gets to stay? At least that is the way people are taking this. Everytime they ask Lou Dobbs he says that no one is saying that they have to leave. I don't get it. If we don't want amnesty, we want the border secure, then after the border is secure, what happens to all of those who are here illegally? They will become U.S citizens with the right to vote and in 20 years we will have many more here until we don't have a border. That seems to be their view. People should come to the U.S anytime they want to and do what they want to without anyone saying a word. WoW! What should U.S citizens do? Should we start stealing Social Security numbers so we can start over too? Will the government hold us accountable for our actions? I think so. My God, they steal social security numbes and everything else.

dxd
    DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    Illegal aliens are invaders

Did you see the report Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama has shown to the Senate? The numbers that will immigrate here in the next 20 years is tremendous! With 12 million being given citizenship and through chain migration, 100 million total is easily doable! This is outrageous!
    How would our social services, hospitals, schools EVER handle this??? I think that this has the potential to collapse the darn country! Is anybody listening??? Bush has to have his head buried in the sand!!! Utterly amazing!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Re: What happens after they secure the border?

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    So everyone gets to stay? At least that is the way people are taking this. Everytime they ask Lou Dobbs he says that no one is saying that they have to leave. I don't get it. If we don't want amnesty, we want the border secure, then after the border is secure, what happens to all of those who are here illegally? They will become U.S citizens with the right to vote and in 20 years we will have many more here until we don't have a border. That seems to be their view. People should come to the U.S anytime they want to and do what they want to without anyone saying a word. WoW! What should U.S citizens do? Should we start stealing Social Security numbers so we can start over too? Will the government hold us accountable for our actions? I think so. My God, they steal social security numbes and everything else.
    What happens next is the law has to crack down on those companies employing illegals. The problem will just go away by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Did you see the report Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama has shown to the Senate? The numbers that will immigrate here in the next 20 years is tremendous! With 12 million being given citizenship and through chain migration, 100 million total is easily doable! This is outrageous!
    How would our social services, hospitals, schools EVER handle this??? I think that this has the potential to collapse the darn country! Is anybody listening??? Bush has to have his head buried in the sand!!! Utterly amazing!
    They don't have to get amnesty or anything of the sort. Stop the jobs and they will go home. Ask yourself this question. Why do they come here in the first place?

Bush has to have his head buried in the sand!!! Utterly amazing!
    I don't think that it is the sand that his head is buried in.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by USA2
    What happens next is the law has to crack down on those companies employing illegals. The problem will just go away by itself.

What happens next is, "Attrition through enforcement."
    http://www.alipac.us/article1142.html

". . . attrition through enforcement requires no magic wand – just consistent, comprehensive application of the immigration law with the tools available, enabling us to back out of a problem that took many years to develop. Such a strategy would have two parts: conventional enforcement at the border and the interior to apprehend and remove illegals (such as the House bill's expanded fencing and federal cooperation with local law enforcement), and what might be called a “firewall” policy, which seeks to prevent illegals from being able to embed themselves in our society. That would involve denying them access to jobs (which is what the House bill's employer verification requirement is about), identification, housing, and in general making it as difficult as possible for an illegal immigrant to live a normal life here, so as to persuade a large number of them to give up and self-deport."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    The idea is, if you seal the borders,and crack down on the employers who hire them, the illegals will leave on their own. No jobs, no need to stay, and the ones that are left over can be delt with later.

Tancredo, Pete King, and JD Hayworth say they will leave on their own attrition .