Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT "higher law" SUPPORTS illegal immigration?!

I simply CANNOT deal with those who support ILLEGAL immigration because they say there is a HIGHER LAW of LOVE and SERVICE to one's FELLOW man. They seem to think that OUR laws AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration are UNJUST laws and that WE are OBLIGATED to HELP EVERY TOM, DICK, and HARRY who ENDS UP in OUR country, EVEN the ILLEGALS! My mother told me that THIS is WHAT these folks ACTUALLY BELIEVE in. When I shared this with Mr. Loya, he agreed that my mother's observation was ACCURATE for a LOT of these people. I said that while some of them ARE WELL-meaning, they are SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED. Mr. Loya agreed that this IS true of SOME pro-illegals, but NOT ALL of them! I replied that WE should be taking care of our OWN citizens and legal residents FIRST and that FOREIGN rulers MUST be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their OWN countries. Mr. Loya reiterated with the old saw, "charity begins AT HOME!"

Ok, well Mexico is home to all these illegal's.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I simply CANNOT deal with those who support ILLEGAL immigration because they say there is a HIGHER LAW of LOVE and SERVICE to one's FELLOW man
    WHERE IS THE "HIGHER LAW" OF LOVE AND SERVICE FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS DISPLACED BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS? AND WHERE IS THE "HIGHER LAW" OF LOVE THAT SERVES ALL EQUALLY....NOT JUST ILLEGALS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I am going to make a very general statement, which has many exceptions, but here goes:

"Liberal" religious groups advocate letting a large number of immigrants come into this country and then attempting to make a place for them here. They assert that these people have suffered injustices in their home countries, quite possibly because of something the United States has done so it is only proper that the US accept them. Those who do not share this viewpoint might be labeled as "unjust" and assigned a second class status whenever posiible.

"Conservative" religious groups emphasize helping people in their own countries by financing mission efforts or encouraging volunteerism. They would usually think that Western societies have accomplished more and do not necessarily see a legacy of injuustice in Western cultures" dealings with other peoples or nations. There are many within conservative religious groups who advocate a large tolerance for immigrants, legal and illegal. Many conservatives do not believe that the US is politically obligated to assist a large number of foreign nations, but may believe it is their spiritual duty to assist in their group's missionary efforts.

Liberal religious groups have also started utilizing lay effort for short term assistance in out of country projects.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we the citizens do not look out for each other or take care of America...who will? Our President, our Congress, China, Mexico..

Now you know why the phrase "United We Stand" "Divided we Fall" is so important and why our founding father were so smart as to use "We the People" through out the constitution.

HELP KEEP ALIPAC FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!!
    PLEASE DONATE!! EVERY $$$$ HELPS!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What "higher law"....

I believe both the United Nations and the Roman Catholic Church, to name two, now advocate a doctrine of the so-called "Universal Rights of Migrants", and that this has been officially adopted by the United Nations. Both evidentally now consider it a "right" of any and all persons in the world to "better their economic circumstances" by simply moving without hinderance from one geographical location to another. Their intent seems to be to make it increasingly appear that any nation which objects to this attack on their national sovereignty is not only "mean spirited", but at odds with this "universally recognized" (?) "universal right". Plus, Sen. John McCain keeps quoting the Preamble to our U.S. Constitution as if it accorded the legal protection of the United States government to the entire world!

My opinion is probably going to be unpopular, but here goes.

I have always believed in the doctrine: "Survival of the fittest". I also believe that all forms of life on earth (including human life) exist as they always have....by competing with one another. The strongest succeed; the weakest perish.

I view life from a very scientific point of view. I often look to biologic principles when pondering the world's problems. So when it comes to illegal immigration, and those who claim that it is universally the charitable and compassionate thing to do to sacrifice one culture and sovereign country to lift up another, I say WRONG.

There is only so much to go around in this world. And we all must compete for it. That's just a fact. And I, for one, am not going to stand by and watch the ignorant fools in the U.S. who would sacrifice this country's sovereignty, economic well-being, and culture just so they can enable and perpetuate an enormous class of uneducated, illiterate, and hopelessly needy people who don't care one bit about we Americans and what we stand to lose.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

I have always believed in the doctrine: "Survival of the fittest". I also believe that all forms of life on earth (including human life) exist as they always have....by competing with one another. The strongest succeed; the weakest perish.

I view life from a very scientific point of view. I often look to biologic principles when pondering the world's problems. So when it comes to illegal immigration, and those who claim that it is universally the charitable and compassionate thing to do to sacrifice one culture and sovereign country to lift up another, I say WRONG.

There is only so much to go around in this world. And we all must compete for it. That's just a fact. And I, for one, am not going to stand by and watch the ignorant fools in the U.S. who would sacrifice this country's sovereignty, economic well-being, and culture just so they can enable and perpetuate an enormous class of uneducated, illiterate, and hopelessly needy people who don't care one bit about we Americans and what we stand to lose.
    Well said "Americangirl" and I agree, I am sick of the bleeding hearts that want to destroy this country...we give aid all over the world, we don't need them to come here and destroy our way of life. How are we going to help anyone else when we can't help ourself anymore. NO IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THING, THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!! They must go home and fix their own country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am really tired of the hype that America has to take care of Everyone all over the world, while the American Middle Class becomes poor and the Poor become destitute.

I am sick of the money we spend in other countries. We are going to build Military bases overeas, when we close our own and put folks out of jobs and places to live, and lose our own protection.

I am sick of illegals getting every possible benefit, while we foot the bill, and starve or get sick due to lack of health care for us.

Where is it written, anywhere, that this is our obligation? Why is it right to help everyone but yourself?

I hate Bush and these politicians that do not work for us. I want to decide who I give charity to, and it won't be any ungrateful , thieving illegals.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

I view life from a very scientific point of view. I often look to biologic principles when pondering the world's problems. This is going to cause us many, many headaches into the future. So when it comes to illegal immigration, and those who claim that it is universally the charitable and compassionate thing to do to sacrifice one culture and sovereign country to lift up another, I say WRONG.

They may be poor and needy but the one weapon they do possess in great power is being able to reproduce rapidly. This is going to cause us many, many headaches into the future. Their exploding populations, once the outlet to the US is closed, will contribute to the pressure cooker reality of these societies that want everything they see (thru the modern media now available to them) but have no compunction to control their passions. In particular, Roman Catholicism, combined with a traditional agrarian mindset, is promoting a stupendous birthrate. I think where this has been reduced--i.e. where the population is becoming more "Westernized"-- is also where evangelicalism is making inroads. There certainly are other philosopical and ideological currents at work, but these are probably the biggest.

While evangelical groups at work in place like Mexico and Central America may be contributing to the yearning to move to "El Norte" they are also creating some better conditions elsewhere in Latin America that could provide some other immigration opportunities, i.e., alternative to them coming to the US.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David