Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What are Hispanic stations reporting?

I have seen a couple of articles that suggest McCain and Obama are advertising heavily on Spanish TV stations. Does anyone keep up with this and can you tell us what exactly they are both saying?
    Illegal Immigration is a "HANDS OFF' subject on liberal TV. Do you wonder why they are buying ads in Spanish?

Re: What are Hispanic stations reporting?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    I have seen a couple of articles that suggest McCain and Obama are advertising heavily on Spanish TV stations. Does anyone keep up with this and can you tell us what exactly they are both saying?
    Illegal Immigration is a "HANDS OFF' subject on liberal TV. Do you wonder why they are buying ads in Spanish?
    There have also been Spanish only signs in Los Angeles that state Obama is working to allow illegal aliens stay in the Unites States.

One of the Spanish news stations (KZJL Channel 61) said last night that McCain was losing Hispanic support because he supported the ICE raids. They also reported Obama is working to find ways for illegals to remain here and other to join.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

In my view, the Spanish media by and large are TRAITORS for almost without exception, the Spanish media AID and ABET ILLEGAL immigration!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    In my view, the Spanish media by and large are TRAITORS for almost without exception, the Spanish media AID and ABET ILLEGAL immigration!
    Of course they are, they're big corporations (Univision, Telemundo). If illegal aliens from Mexico were to be deported, then their audience shrinks overnight meaning less revenue. And that's really what any corporation cares about, profits.

MW
    bigtex wrote:

One of the Spanish news stations (KZJL Channel 61) said last night that McCain was losing Hispanic support because he supported the ICE raids.
    Well, if that's true, it's good to know because I believe Obama would like to stop the raids.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    One of the Spanish news stations (KZJL Channel 61) said last night that McCain was losing Hispanic support because he supported the ICE raids.
    McCain supports the ICE raids? Hard to believe he supports doing that to "God's Children, whose sons are fighting in Iraq".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I don't know McCain's position on the ICE raids but he has expessed support for 287 (g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Obama, on the other hand, objects to the program and believes all immigration enforcement is the responsibility of the Federal Government.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn