Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I have been saying for a long time

We are living in a time of lawlessness. Our very government is disregarding the laws of our nation. Congress should be impeached. Congress should be temporarily dissolved, and every memeber replaced. Only if enough people act, and act together, could Congress be replaced, or at least reminded that the people rule this country. Their trust has been betrayed. They have the right and the responsibility to act.

But letters and phone calls aren't the answer. They have no force. The ballot has no force, either. Our free election system has created the most hypocritical, lying knaves in the history of government. The association of wealth and political position is a hopeless whoredom. It no longer matters whom we vote for. The leaders all turn out to be the same, and the principled individuals are easily out-voted in Congress.

No. Action is what is needed now. Not words. Not political campaigns. Not slogans. Not media. Just every individual patriot rise up, organize, and take action. The basic laws are all on our side. An iron cowel of betrayal casts a long, dark shadow over the land, but, purity of heat, pure Americanism, can dispell the darkness in a moment. Just one grand show of true love for America, and the country breathes again.

How shall we do it?

http://www.badeagle.com/

Much more of the article on the first page, a "must read."

The story will be pushed down as other stories are added to the site.

I say we have a day where every citizen clog DC and demand change, and I mean millions and millions. Lets show them where the real numbers are! We can do this, and we should.

There is nothing I would like more, than to March on the Capital, but as a single parent, living paycheck to paycheck, I can't leave my job to march on Washington, much less even afford the gas to get there. What I can do and have been doing for at least the last 3 years, is write my Representatives, call them, fax them, visit them in person, give my views in every poll I find, quit giving money to my Party and return every request for money, with a note telling them that when they start enforcing our laws, they'll get my support. Finally, in November I will vote, and I will vote against every one of them. That's all I can do for now.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I disagree with obbop. Our letters and calls ARE making a difference. And I have no intention of stopping it.

I won't say that a day will never come when I will join a protest going straight to Washington but I certainly am glad that we haven't done anything major so far.

The way I see it, the illegals shot themselves in the foot waving their national flags. The Hispanic illegals shot themselves in the other foot by changing OUR national anthem into some crybaby song about how oppressed they are. I'm waiting for them to start on their own knees next.

Meanwhile, I'll keep those cards, letters and calls going because I know that we are making a difference just by the unprecedented number of pleas I get in my mailbox and in my inbox every day from political groups who are quaking in their boots from the pressure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)