Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I Heard On The Savage Nation

Representative Steve King of Iowa, was on the Michael Savage radio show last night. King comes across as a very reasoned, anti-illegal advocate. Michael Savage loved what he had to say and how he said it. Some very useful information that King gave, was that illegal aliens kill 13 American citizens every day and commit 8 sexual assaults against women. That's over 4,700 Americans killed and almost 3,000 sexual assaults every year. Every day that President Bush and Congress leave our borders unsecured and our laws unenforced, is another day that Americans are killed.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Every American Family that has experienced one of these deaths or sexual assaults should SUE the Bush Family and all their Fat Cat Backers for WRONGFUL DEATH for all the homicides and for DAMAGES in all the sexual assaults.

Since money is all this Bush Family Worships and would sell out our nation and people to line their pockets, the lawsuits against them personally is the only way to make this right.

This would require Impeaching all of them and their pond scum "ilks".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That was 13 killed by car accidents per day by illegals. He stated that there 12 homocides/day by illegals.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Thanks Article IV, I was drifting off to sleep when he was on and wasn't sure if the 13 was car related only, or a combination of car and murder. A lot of people either way and something that could be totally prevented, if our laws were enforced.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

lee
    We live in a highly populated Mexican (lots of illegals) area. 90 minutes from the border in the desert of California...we are moving next week THANK GOD!

ON the local news nightly, the first 15 minutes is devoted to rape, murder, robbery, breakin's where the residents are beaten. Guess who's suspect 99.9% of the time......Yep, all Mexicans...they pop back and forth across the border when they want to...it's easy to come here, take what they want and run home. Then return with a new idea on how to take what they want...it's out of control!

Something happened Sunday here that has me a little concerned.

We live in a little community - out in the boonies. There is one little store on an 11 mile stretch of road to the nearest town.

Sunday afternoon I head what sounded like an ice cream truck. I thought, out here??? I didn't see it, but my son did and he said he had seen it in town with a Mexican or 'Hispanic' driving it. It came all around the little backroads near us.

Now when we were in the Phoenix area year before last, there were 2 instances of Mexicans driving icre cream trucks molesting children.

What concerns me is - if they sold ice cream to every child in the community - it would barely pay for the gas to drive out here.

Does this seem odd to anyone else - or am I paranoid.

I am going to be listening and if I hear it again, I am going to walk across our field to the road, purchase some ice cream and take a picture of the driver and the truck. Then I am going to voice my concern to the local sheriff -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)