Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Idaho Is Saying About Craig

Already this morning there are letters to the editors in our newspapers here in Idaho. Here's just a few of them.

Posted Tuesday, Aug 28, 2007-10:39 pm PDT

Putting aside Senator Craig's recent guilty plea to the published bathroom incident, it is time for him to retire by not seeking re-election.
    It is said that 100 atta-boys can be wiped out by one poo poo. Having said that, for all of the positive things the Senator has done for Idaho, his sell-out to the big agricultural money interests clearly pits him against the majority of Idaho citizens.

His support for amnesty for law breakers who entered this country illegally, and his lack of support for enforcement of federal immigration laws clearly indicates that he is unsuitable as a representative for the citizens of Idaho. I urge him to step aside and allow others who are more in tune with the Idaho electorate to place themselves before the voters.

Hayden Lake

CRAIG: No wonder he never returned e-mails
    Posted: Tuesday, Aug 28, 2007 - 10:39:18 pm PDT

I guess it was my fault, after only nine e-mails, five telephone calls and four personal letters to Senator Craig concerning the Comprehensive Immigration Bill that I never received even a form letter in response. I was just looking in the wrong place. Silly me, I should have tried the men's room for a personal reply.
    How about those re-election plans Senator hypocrite!

Coeur d'Alene

CRAIG: Restricts rights, has double life
    Posted: Tuesday, Aug 28, 2007 - 10:39:18 pm PDT

I don't have a concern with what consenting adults do -- the key words of course are consenting and adults. The actions of others will not damage the sanctity of my marriage.
    What my concern is is the absolute hypocrisy that has become so prevalent with politicians like Idaho's Senator Craig. The whole "don't do as I do, do as I tell you" and "the law doesn't apply to me," is an insult to every citizen of Idaho and America.

When people like Craig put a big red R as part of their title, you are told to envision less intrusive government, the protection of individual rights and of course the republican holy grail, "family values."

Craig has time and again voted to restrict and deny the rights of others while leading his double life and using his position to protect himself.

I truly hope that everyone that goes through the horrendous effort of putting an X on a ballot will think about what that big red R really stands for and what it has done to our state and country.

Coeur d'Alene
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in Idaho I called his office when they were trying to pass the amnisty bill and told them that I was looking forward to his defeat in the up coming elections. Now I don't think I will have to wait that long.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Well, after watching ABC news, I learned the following about Senator Craig:

- He is not gay;
    - He pleaded guilty to a lesser charge thinking it would go away;
    - His wife is standing by his side;
    - Doesn't understand since he pleaded guilty, why this hasn't gone away;
    - He is not gay!

Personally, I don't care one way or another about his orientation or the reason he pleaded guilty. Resign, shut up, and let someone in there that can do the business of the American People. AMEN!!!

I think Craig blew it with Idaho when he advocated for amnesty. People here won't be so forgiving this time. I just love the way the media is pounding him, too, saving us the trouble of getting rid of him.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The senator was pro-illegal immigration- and that was bad. But now he is toast for acting like a queer in a men's room of an airport, and then thinking he could get a "pass" by showing the undercover officer a "Senator ID" card?!?!?! What a BEHIND! He needs to go!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He was unlucky enough to get caught during a slow news cycle. Whether it is deserved or not, he has become a national joke. I hope there is one waiting in the wings who shares our views on illegal immigration.

There are some waiting in the wings, but don't get your hopes up. Some of them are leftovers from previous elections, then we've got LaRocco who won't commit on a position on illegal immigration. Hell with it . . . think I'll run myself.

Hell with it . . . think I'll run myself
    That works!!