Thread: What if?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What if?

I have no problem with immigrants wanting to come to work here in the U.S. However here is a big problem I have with ILLEGAL immigrants: What happens the day or tomorrow a massive war breaks out (on the scale of WWII for example) and a draft is instituted. Do you think these illegal immigrants are going to be eligible? No they will hot tail it back to their country. Even though they have benefited from all things our citizens' taxes pay for like roads, parks, schools, etc., etc... Bottom line is when the sh!t hits the fan and something major happens I highly doubt these illegal immigrants will step up.

As a matter of fact, on the morning of 9-11, several Mexicans who work where I work, were asking if they would have to fight, now that we had been attacked. They said maybe it was time to go back to Mexico. At least one of them did go back.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

You are right WavTec. Mexicans hate war, even if it defends our nation from being invaded. You can be assured that they will scramble out of here with their hyphenated names, back to where they came from.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I too worked with Mexican immigrants at that time. Too often I heard from them that we probably desreved it. But the biggest thing was when we attacked Afganistan and then declared war on Iraq. Many of them said that America was abully nation and that they would go back to Mexico before they fought for this country. I asked them why they didn't just go back now!! As long as we provide for and ask nothing of these people, they want to be here, but ask one to fight, and the run like cock roaches when the lights turned on. They do not like this country, they only want what we can give them!

Actually, if genuine war breaks out (and IF it isn't a war between Mexico and the USA because the Mexicans in this country illegally decide to attack the Americans), I can see many illegals from Mexico and South America enlisting in the US Military in exchange for citizenship.

There are already 50,000 foreign nationals, most of them Mexicans, in the US Armed Forces! I heard this right from the Senate floor while they were hatching their amnesty plot the last week in March. The foreign nationals in the US Armed Forces today can't be ALL bad. Those people all rushed to sign up to come to our aid under what turned out to be false pretenses after 9-11. Their parents cry just as hard when their sons and daughters are lost as American parents do.

Literally thousands of former Mexican citizens are now American citizens because they served this country's armed forces for the privilege of citizenship. I personally know a whole bunch of them that served in Viet Nam and they are as fine an American as any in my book. I knew one who served in Korea who died not too long ago. Chances are, I know some who served in WW-II as well and just don't realize it. I, personally, know only one who served in the Gulf and he, too, is a solid citizen who I'm proud to know. I know OF plenty of others who are now serving. I believe that the majority of them are good people.

I'm reluctant to feel that things would be any different if there was an actual war for an actual reason. Naturally, since there is no reason for us to be in Afghanistan OR Iraq now, there is no reason for them to jump in line to fight with someone so that the oil barons and the poppy growers can grow wealthier! Other than to physically fight off attackers for our soldiers to get on a plane out of the Middle East, I'd not lift a finger against any other nation on President Bush's word. In fact, I would probably cheer if our soldiers suddenly decided to get on the planes and boats that took them there and head for home without his order. That is how little I think of this current "war."

Further, even though there is no draft in the USA today, it is my understanding that any male who lives in this country is still required by law to sign up for selective service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. That law could have changed without my knowledge, though, within the past ten years. It was still in effect when both my sons turned 18.

Personally, I worry way more about illegals here from places like Iraq and Iran-- people who ran away from their own country rather than fight for it when it was attacked. I have no reason to doubt they will run away from this country, too.

No, I don't want illegal aliens on our soil at all, but I'm not ready to start slinging stones at them about this issue, either.

I don't know why they don't take their country back from the politicians who control it. Probably for the same reason we keep voting in the same idiots and the same type of idiots term after term in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm only speaking first hand knowledge of the ones I have had contact with. It was unbeleivable the thing s they were saying when we attacked Afghanistan. I do however beleive that if they want to really get something done, and fight for thier rights, they should do it within thier own country and with thier government who are the ones who put them it bad shape to begin with.

I'm sure that there are many who wouldn't join. But there are many American boys who have better things to do with their time, too. And, of course, if they went home, so much the better! Adios, amigos!

I imagine that since the people we hang out with are more military oriented I see a lot more of the "would" than "wouldn't" crowd. You know?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)