Thread: What if

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What if

What if the politicians don't really listen? I see there are some protests coming up. Nothing near my home though Why can't we Americans who really want to make our point stick, take a day off in solidarity, I mean some big factories closed down on May 1, 2006 for the illegals. So why not show our gov't who really makes up this countries financing and laws. Our politicians will truly wake up and fast if we ourselves have a walkout. It may not work out well a first time, I mean in the sense of how many walk out, but once there is massive public attention a second date will really rally the forces, and I'd be willing to bet our gov't and Pres. will pass a law within one or two weeks and if they don't then try again. It is one thing for illegals to demand benefits and amnesty as they did, it is a whole other story if actual citizens address our grievences! It is a legal action, and it is to only bring about change, legally, and promptly. Sometimes that tree of liberty must be quenched with rebellion, and the only rebellion our gov't understands now is that of the almighty dollar, and us citizens are the true bank!

There is an american boycott May 5th. it has been planned for over a month. Not sure why it isn't getting posted.

misty,

I'd like to be able to read your thoughts but these middle-age eyes just can't pick up on that lovely violet which I am sure coincides with your nickname. Maybe if you bold it it might stand out more.

mystyvioletmoon

welcome to the board ...

Jezzabell

I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with everything!

I see where the illegals have at least two more protests planned -- one being on the

4th of July

I really can't see them do this on the 4th of July ... are they that stupid???
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by "Mamie[b
    are they that stupid[/b]???
    I'm afraid so...
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi