Thread: What IF???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What IF???

What if I rented a moving truck?
    What if I drove down to where people stand and wait for employers to pick them up?
    What if they got in the back of the truck?
    What if I drove directly to the immagration office?
    What if 100 other people did the same thing?
    The good people at immagration would crap themslves having a loads of illegals dropped off on their doorstep

unless you called ahead and had a contingent of ICE officers waiting for you they would scatter once they realized where they were at.

They'd probably throw you in prison on 100 counts of kidnapping! Only they would change the name of the charge to Mexi-napping.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    They'd probably throw you in prison on 100 counts of kidnapping! Only they would change the name of the charge to Mexi-napping.
    I agree, it sounds like a great idea, one I wish every American could enforce.. but they'd probably throw you in jail in a New York minute .

Remember now, we Americans have to tow the line at all times, and obey the laws of our great nation,because we are law abiding citizens.

God forbid..... we Americans set bad examples for our Illegal Alien Invaders

You know whats funny i saw a clip just like your idea being played out on youtube.com...the guy stopped picked up illegals and brought them to immigration they all jumped out and ran once they realized where they were at. The driver was blowin the whitsle and everything it was hilarious.