Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What if Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa becomes governor?

As a citizen of California I'm terrified this guy could become the the next Calif. governor....Walter Moore who wants to run against Villaraigosa for the Mayor of Los Angeles in 2009, was a guest on the Al Rantel show KABC Los Angeles last night...Moore says Villaraigosa has a very good chance of being elected governor in 2010...We need to make sure Villaraigosa doesn't win the next election for Mayor, or else if he wins the election for Mayor the chance he will run for governor and win is very high...Villaraigosa only represents illegal aliens and was a gang member in his youth. He still caters to the gangs and was a member of La Raza, Mecha and he also was president of the ACLU... A year ago he was out supporting illegals during their protests-marches ...This guy has already done major damage to California. If this guy wins governor,probably most Americans citizens will be forced to leave the state of California. Or they will be taxed out of their homes to pay for all the illegal alien social programs. I just hope Americans wake up so that this possible nightmare never happens.

Re: What if Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa becomes governor?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    As a citizen of California I'm terrified this guy could become the the next Calif. governor....Walter Moore who wants to run against Villaraigosa for the Mayor of Los Angeles in 2009, was a guest on the Al Rantel show KABC Los Angeles last night...Moore says Villaraigosa has a very good chance of being elected governor in 2010...We need to make sure Villaraigosa doesn't win the next election for Mayor, or else if he wins the election for Mayor the chance he will run for governor and win is very high...Villaraigosa only represents illegal aliens and was a gang member in his youth. He still caters to the gangs and was a member of La Raza, Mecha and he also was president of the ACLU... A year ago he was out supporting illegals during their protests-marches ...This guy has already done major damage to California. If this guy wins governor,probably most Americans citizens will be forced to leave the state of California. Or they will be taxed out of their homes to pay for all the illegal alien social programs. I just hope Americans wake up so that this possible nightmare never happens.
    That is why we need to donate to Moore.. visit his website and donate. He can't run unless he gets enough donations to enter the race.

If he were to become govenor, then I am afraid he would officially declare California a sanctuary state.

I agree with BrightNail. People who are serious about fighting illegal aliens from around the country should contribute-however they can to these races around the country. I know $$ is hard for Americans-we have to work and struggle and do not get freebies like illegals. I realize that there are people who may not be able to afford anything and they contribute by faxing, calling, etc. Help comes in all forms. But even if a lot of people gave as much as they could. Small amounts. I cannot afford a lot but I am making more of an effort to put my $$ where my mouth is the best that I can. I try to make a point to give $$ to a different illegal alien fighter once a month. Now mind you, it might be as small as $10 or nothing at all for the month. It might be larger. Depends on the finances for that month.

I have given to Jeff Sessions even though I live in NH. I have given to Tancredo, Hazelton and other funds. If people from around the country can give even nominal amounts to those who take a real stand against illegals, I think that helps the cause.

Of course, if I ever win the powerball, then all these great patriots will get mucho bucks

I'll donate to the Moore campaign. I contribute to a number of individuals and organizations who share my stance on illegal immigration(and other issues). I can't donate like the big boys, but I do what I can.

If Villar becomes governor...I'm moving!

Unless someone else, besides Walter Moore, throws his hat in the ring, Villar will be the next governor! Moore doesn't have a chance. I will still support Moore, but I have grave, grave doubts. CA loves the 'movie stars'...so it will take another one to win the election. It can be done...but not by Walter Moore.

Villar is without a doubt the most dangerous anti-American Mechista on the planet and he MUST BE DEFEATED!

I live in a small city in Los Angeles county , and Villaraigosa isn't the mayor of my city. The problem is he is a magnet that is encourageing illegals to come to all of California and break our laws.

If Villaraigosa becomes governnor, it will send a message to Mexico that Mexico now owns California.

Sadly Walter Moore has only raised $50,000 and he needs $150,000 to be able to run against Villaraigosa...I haven't a clue why there aren't more concerned Californians worried about Villaraigosa...He said when he first became Mayor of Los Angeles, Mexico was going to shape and influence how he ran Los Angeles...I can't believe why there isn't more of an outrage here in California. This guy is dangerous to the state of California and to the rest of the country!

Molly,
    The outrage is growing! I think the defining moment was the Gran Marcha last year when 500,000 illegals marched in the streets with their Mexican flags. I am hearing total strangers complaining about Villaraigosa and the illegals...in public places.

A big problem is voter apathy. Villaraigosa only received about 289,000 votes to Hahn's 169,000 votes. No one voted! I think will we see a huge turn out for the next election...I pray!!! I'm going to sign up with the election board when the time comes so that I can go out and register voters and get them to the polls. Absentee ballots will be important, too. We're going to need lots of help because the opposition will be out there signing up all the illegals! Voter fraud will be rampant!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Molly,
    The outrage is growing! I think the defining moment was the Gran Marcha last year when 500,000 illegals marched in the streets with their Mexican flags. I am hearing total strangers complaining about Villaraigosa and the illegals...in public places.

A big problem is voter apathy. Villaraigosa only received about 289,000 votes to Hahn's 169,000 votes. No one voted! I think will we see a huge turn out for the next election...I pray!!! I'm going to sign up with the election board when the time comes so that I can go out and register voters and get them to the polls. Absentee ballots will be important, too. We're going to need lots of help because the opposition will be out there signing up all the illegals! Voter fraud will be rampant!
    AmericanMe, I hope yor are right that people are waking up! I can't imagine living in this state with that loser as the governor...It's bad enough here already! That's great you plan on getting involved in registering voters. I'm going to make every effort myself in making sure he isn't elected again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    If he were to become govenor, then I am afraid he would officially declare California a sanctuary state.
    If this twit became governor, he would declare California to be part of Mexico and rename it Aztlan. He is, after all, a Mecha-Moron.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

I think Schwarzenegger is a highly popular politician and would be tough to beat, if he runs. What conservatives should do is engage in an INTENSIVE Get out the Vote Campaign--assuming you can live with the Governator's decisions. If Villar gets in you're doomed for sure....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast