Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_Bucks
    If Mexicans & Central Americans are kicked out of the country in large numbers because of future legislation won't they become disgruntled? Many will surely have an ax to grind with America. Perhaps some will become Moslem converts and join Al Qaeda? Is it possible?
    Hi Owen,I don't think they need to be deported to become disgruntled they already are.Just look at the disdain they have for our country and Americans in general.I feel we-Americans- are in for some very dark times ahead whether they get amnasty or deported.Sorry to be a downer, just giving my opinion.

Head 'em up,move 'em out. Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

My kids and grandkids will live in a third world nation in next 5 years if the immigrant jihadist don't nuke us first . I know Dearborn has some real militant ones who fly the islamic flag in our streets and carry signs that read, " BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM " .
    Kind of strange they need to keep telling us they are the religion of peace and then get mad when we don't believe them.

Re: What if it Were US

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What if things were to get really bad in the U.S. and a lot of Americans wanted to "get out".

What if things seemed somewhat better in Canada, so a lot of Americans decided to go there to live and work ILLEGALLY. We flew in, drove across the border and just stayed.

Would our government care? Do we have or have we ever had a president who would condone that?

I just have this extremely American feeling that they would not support such a thing for Americans to do under ANY circumstances.

Yet, we are forced to accept this being done to us.
    Legal,I don't think they'd let us go so easily,maybe try to get us back.What do you think?

Legal,I don't think they'd let us go so easily,maybe try to get us back.What do you think?
    Rawhide, I don't think they will ever let us go and I don't want them to ever let us go.

All I know is THIS. I will never leave our country, no matter if the darkest cloud were over it, no matter if conditions became so bad that they were worse than any country on the planet earth.

This is the country I love and this is the country that has my heart, and I will always stand by our country through ANY, ANY, ANY event or crisis that ever comes our way.

I was NEVER thinking about leaving, but this thread REALLY made me think and today on Michael Medved , he was talking about people leaving (about 40,000 have gone to Canada) and I felt so sad, and almost scared at even the thought of leaving our country and I just wanted to rush home from work so that I could say this.

I love our country NO MATTER WHAT . The only reason I would ever leave for any length of time would be to defend our country. I always knew that, but after reading this and hearing that......I KNOW how I feel about our country. I thought I knew......but now I REALLY know.

And that's all I have to say for today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My theory is that when Commander Clinton turns Amexicanada into the perfect communist union, they will not let any former Americans leave.
    Who will work to pay into the "universal healthcare" and "dream acts" of the entire country of mexico?
    Finally, we will have 100% border security against americans leaving - probably former illegals, equipped with machine guns, ready to shoot any gringo trying to make a last ditch effort to run and leave the third world cesspool our country has become.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

oh wait.......I forgot something......

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    My theory is that when Commander Clinton turns Amexicanada into the perfect communist union, they will not let any former Americans leave.
    Who will work to pay into the "universal healthcare" and "dream acts" of the entire country of mexico?
    Finally, we will have 100% border security against americans leaving - probably former illegals, equipped with machine guns, ready to shoot any gringo trying to make a last ditch effort to run and leave the third world cesspool our country has become.
    Were not talking just Mexico any more with the handouts. We are talking 6 billion people. All they have to do is make it past the border patrol. They have been home free for decades after a little gaunt.

With the fraud they pulled on and agriculture bill vote they have broken new ground on getting housing and other social services for their illegal invaders.

There is no end to it now until we have been looted and the hoards move on to better pickings.

Have you considered just how weak our nation is now? Our troops are spread mighty thin. We are wide open for an attack. If those of us left were to think about it do you really want to defend the Revolutionaries in the government to keep them doing us the way they have for decades. They don't even sneak around with their criminal activity any more, they are right out there in the Main Stream Media aiding and abetting and engaging in fraud after fraud.

While I’m freaking out here I may as well mention oil. I see your handle is TexasCowgirl.

I keep hearing stories that before we invaded Iraq, or 9-11 or anything, we had been working on a plans to set up bases to control the oil in the region. The plans were long term. Like decades. They said it was to control the prices and keep them down. I don’t know about you but it has been my experience that when ever the wealthy gain a monopoly on anything the price skyrockets. They never think of anyone but themselves and their profits.

The following charts where explained by a disruption in output on the original website if I got it right. I’m not in a very good mood and could well be wrong but isn’t this just the sort of thing that would happen with a monopoly. Also the stories I heard could have been just that, stories.

http://www.wtrg.com/prices.htm

I agree with you StokeyBob. The Iraq war was not only for oil, but also daddy's revenge. I wasn't sad to see Saddam die but hell, what are we doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Our country is being over-thrown, but not in the traditional way one country takes over another country...We don't see bombs or tanks and a foreign military taking over our streets. What we have in an out right invasion by a foreign population that is is so huge, that it is over whelming...That's how they are conquering us, it is by their large numbers. Our government left the border wide open for this reason.

What's worse is our own government has conspired with this foreign country to take us over...Yes our own government is against us. I feel like I'm living in some horror novel...I can't believe this is happening to us!
    My feelings exactly, we must be neighbors
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123