Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What if it Were US

What if things were to get really bad in the U.S. and a lot of Americans wanted to "get out".

What if things seemed somewhat better in Canada, so a lot of Americans decided to go there to live and work ILLEGALLY. We flew in, drove across the border and just stayed.

Would our government care? Do we have or have we ever had a president who would condone that?

I just have this extremely American feeling that they would not support such a thing for Americans to do under ANY circumstances.

Yet, we are forced to accept this being done to us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go watch this video, it's from another thread, then ask yourself "Why would anyone want to go anywhere else"? It makes you want to fight even harder.

Keep telling yourself "Thats why we Fight"

http://oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm[/url]
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I'm not saying I want to leave, but I'm wondering how our government would react if Americans were entering other countries in large numbers illegally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alot of countries including Mexico won't let you in unless you can support yourself. Monetary income or a lump sum of usually around 200,000. They don't want you there taking jobs from their own peole and they don't want to have to feed and take care of you! Thats why Illegals come to the USA it's about the only place they can get a free ride!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'm not saying I want to leave, but I'm wondering how our government would react if Americans were entering other countries in large numbers illegally.
    I know that, it's just a good video to get one very protective and fighting mad. It's like a shot in the arm! Thats all!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Right, but do you think our country would just say, "Fine, go ahead and enter other countries ILLEGALLY?"

I doubt it. I think they would have us sent back and maybe put in jail for entering another country illegally.

Right, but do you think our country would just say, "Fine, go ahead and enter other countries ILLEGALLY?"

I doubt it. I think they would have us sent back and maybe put in jail for entering another country illegally.
    I know exactily how you feel. Actully I bet we all do, thats why we are here at ALIPAC.

But it still feels like "What the Hell is going on!, Would Someone please wake me up from this bad dream"!

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

You would think our government would feel total humiliation. Obviously Mexico and President Calderon feel no such humiliation. That alone tells me a lot about Mexico's leadership.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

You would think our government would feel total humiliation. Obviously Mexico and President Calderon feel no such humiliation. That alone tells me a lot about Mexico's leadership.
    No, a segment of the Mexican population has declared war on the US. This is not the kind of warfare most people in America are used to and the enemy does not actually need to know he/she is fighting in a war. However, the government of Mexico has repeatedly vocalized its support for illegal immigration into the US while maintaining a strict immigration policy for their borders. This type of warfare is called attrition. A gradual wearing away of those who did live in a certain area. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/attrition

We are dealing with the Mexican war of Attrition, so no the government is not embarassed, infact, they are probably proud of how ingenious it is even though they likely had little to do with starting it.

Honestly, I think they would shudder in fear of losing the most productive work-force in world history......Despite what corporate America and their hired hands in the US government say, they know we are a huge reason why this nation is the strongest first world economy in history....and why they have the ability to give themselves a $400 million retirement.

Its not so much that they want us gone, its that they want the middle-class gone.....they want the best workforce in history competing for Third World wages, and the eventual evaporation of the middle-class......the best workers at Third World slave-wages, they want it all......which is indicative of all of their actions.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast