Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually GWB is just doing what the CFR wants and he is a member of that group.

They intend to destroy the middle class and are going to implement One World Government unless we can stop them,

He has given numerous speeches where he say he is going sign and pass the FTAA.

http://www.stoptheftaa.org/artman/publi ... x_12.shtml

GWB is a traitor and should be impeached.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

This is an outrage

This seriously has to change, when illegal aliens are coming into our country and badgering our president by not worrying in the least of them being in the US illegally, is seriously f'ed up. I have taken my own actions in reporting illegal aliens and at first I felt bad about it, but now I know that it is going to be a continuing process for me until I see a diffeence in the attitudes of those who continuously break the law in our country. I am tired of organizations with money who think that they are above the law.

He has given numerous speeches where he say he is going sign and pass the FTAA.
    We all know that the house and the senate have been told repeatedly exactly what we think of NAFTA, CAFTA and the FTAA. If they pass it, we know for sure they are all in cahoots. But if they fiddle around long enough so that we get the house members and 1/3 of the senate replaced, we might have a fighting chance. He can't sign it if they don't pass it no matter what.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr I agree.
    we get the house members and 1/3 of the senate replaced, we might have a fighting chance. He can't sign it if they don't pass it no matter what.
    That is why all of us need to really research the candidates. Not only her the talk but see kind of walk thay have done. Question them and question them some more. If they are lying it won't take long to figure it out.

I am not only saying this because I am running for a office, but we need to stop this insanity thinking that there is only 2 parties that have favorable candidates. If you see some non major party candidate in a state and you know some one in that state, call them and start spreading the word.

I agree, 50 CAL. We need to share information with each other. It is our only hope.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12