Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What an Illegal Alien said about George Bush

Yesterday at work I had the pleasure of speaking with an admitted illegal alien from guess where.....Canada!!

He said that America is using illegal aliens so why complain ? I said because it is fundamentally WRONG to break U.S. immigration laws and gave him a few more reasons.

Our conversation was rushed, so out of the need to hurry I said, "Well, I'm sure glad we're beginning to crack down on it."

He cracked up laughing and said, "George Bush !! Ha-ha-ha. You people are crazy if you believe he's doing anything about this. He isn't doing anything now....and he never will. Ha-ha-ha Being in the U.S. llegally doesn't worry me in the least. We illegals know George Bush better than you Americans ever will !! Ha- ha-ha-ha "

He had such an attitude. He said that George Bush is a joke when it comes to illegal immigration which is why he openly admits it to anyone.

Nice, Jorge.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's really sad when illegal aliens start openly stating their illegal status without any concern at all. It's hard to explain how it felt to see him laugh at our laws, and to basically say that our president was a moron and a joke.

I wonder if GWB heard him if he would just not care. I can only assume that the illegal is correct since he's here.

That illegal alien made me dislike George Bush even more, because I knew that the illegal was right about him. I can't tell you how fed up I am towards GWB today.

I feel like spitting on the American flag.

Don't worry, I won't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cheer Up Legal. Just remember your going to get the last Laugh in.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

IT has NOTHING to do with George Bush, Its all the big money lobby behind him. Even George Sorros donated $100 million dollars to shut the sierra club up about illegal immigration. This is a national disgrace. But its the big money, and the presidents loyalty to his class structure and the big money.

I dont know why anyone blames GBush for ANYTHING. he obviously just does what hes told. And look at the results. His admin is a bunch of YES men butt kissers...

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    IT has NOTHING to do with George Bush, Its all the big money lobby behind him. Even George Sorros donated $100 million dollars to shut the sierra club up about illegal immigration.
    That wasn't George Soros, it was David Gelbaum, another billionaire investor like Soros. Soros gives millions to Democrats to keep the borders open.

i think that he was right when he said that Bush is not going to do anything about illegal immigration now or ever.

We really need a new president.
    -You are always right until proven wrong.

Oh wow. I've never heard of flamboyant illegals. Ask him if his heart races whenever he passes by a USCIS building. I went in there once just out of curiousity (downtown Manhattan) and that place is huge (USCIS occupies the first 10 floors). Security is tight as well. You generally do not see many immigrants unless they have an appointment and have a hearing and have to be there. That place would make any of them nervous.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Badmonkey, I think we all understand that George Bush is just a puppet on a string for corporate America and the world's elite. However, I refuse to believe that he HAS to be. I believe that he is by choice because of one or two reasons.

A. He's a major wimp
    B. All he cares about is $$$

I think it's both.

If there was no hope for our country then there wouldn't be people like Tom Tancredo and Jim Gilchrist and ALL of US trying so hard. Tom Tancredo has been in Washington long enough to know how the system works and he's not choosing to give up.

have you reported him?

kneemow, I was going to ask that same question. I hate when people from other places come and knock our country. It's one thing for an American to knock our own government but quite another for someone else who only THINKS they know it all to do it.

And look at the results. His admin is a bunch of YES men butt kissers...
    Badmonkey? and who appointed all the yes men and butt kissers? I think Bush is just as guilty as the puppeteers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast