Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What illegal aliens are not

October 20, 2010
    What illegal aliens are not
    Stephen Bennett

Those illegally in a country are not immigrants. Technically, there is no such thing as an "illegal immigrant". An immigrant is involved with an established and orderly procedure of immigration (entering a country to which one is not native in order to settle there by legal process).

They are not immigrants (the liberal media's favorite), not undocumented immigrants (the PC fan favorite), not undocumented workers (Gloria Allred's favorite), not undocumented Americans (Harry Reid's favorite), not economic immigrants (Big Business favorite), not immigrants without work papers, not people who are working (open borders activist favorite), not migrant workers, not entrants, not day laborers, not the "unbanked" (Bill Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger's favorite), not irregular migrants (the U.N.'s favorite) and certainly not "new Americans" the latest term applied by the persistent amnesty zealots.

The federal government has defined them as "illegal aliens" since the 1980's and explicitly uses that term in its laws and statutes.

http://oneoldvet.com/

www.americanthinker.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

not undocumented Americans (Harry Reid's favorite)
    This one by far is the most insulting to Americans - especially since most of them have no desire to be "American". Harry Reid has got to GO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can you achieve to be an undocumented American?
    ILLEGAL ALIENS
    ILLEGAL ALIENS
    ILLEGAL ALIENS
    ILLEGAL ALIENS
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou