Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please don't stop talking about this. I know from my job that it is MUCH WORSE than even you all think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is to my understanding that at least here in Oregon that they can only get foodstamps for the children born here,
    I believe that this is correct nationwide. Illegal aliens can not get food stamps but their "anchor babies" can.

We passed Proposition 187 here in California in 1996 by a 60% margin to deny welfare benefits to illegal immigrants. But then, a liberal court judge over-turned the vote of the people. I have no idea to what extent the illegals are STILL getting welfare benefits here in California, but its probably substantial.

I do know, in 2004, Latinos made up 46% of California's welfare recipients. I thought they were coming here to work? Ha ha. Get these parasites out of our country!

Ace--They are "parasites" who live off a host and ultimately destroy the host, the move on to another.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Ace--They are "parasites" who live off a host and ultimately destroy the host, the move on to another.

Problem is, NOBODY wants them. Their own countries want them out.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The complex I live in once had a manager (our landlord decided he could save money by not replacing her, now its all gone to hell) anyways, she once told me she knew of at least 10 of the tenants for sure were getting total welfare (meaning the full contingent) as they would come to her with the Oregon "benefits" card wondering if she could use it to pay their rent (so they would not have to pay .50 cents for a money order). She said most double up in the places, even though they are not supposed to and say the father are not living with them. Then to make you more angry, she said they all work under the table, including the women, so figure in she said making maybe $800.00 each monthly (figured at the average $5.00 hourly for field work, fulltime) and then top it of with a possible $300.00 per family of four in foodstamps, then quite possible cash, which could be about another $500.00 and free healthcare. Now my own absolute knowledge is, we now have a car, its a 1986, all of our so called "poor immigrant" neighbors all have 2000 or better vehicles, some absolutely brand new. Top that off with their kids wear brand new clothes all the time. Then the little girls are adorned with gold jewelry, the women to. I am not making this up. Its hard to swallow, hard to beleive, but it is so.
    Each time my husband tells me of his co-worker's family going hungry, eating instant mashed potatoes for dinner, I want to go hit someone, namely government officials. We need to put the pressure on our government to fine emplyers big and as well landlords who rent to them and harbor them, ours does and he joyfully takes their ill gained money at the beginning of each month.
    This is unnacceptable to me. This is the reason I have become active and have encouraged my family and friends to, hoping they will encourage others, and on, then so many voices will be raised up to OUR government that they dare not ignore us. Just ask old King George, he ignored us, bad move, we whooped his ass! Which Japanese official said this "I am afraid we have awaken a sleeping giant" when they attacked Pearl Harbor? Well people, we need to be that sleeping giant, think about it, we're even bigger today than then, and our ability to communicate with each other across the country to unite is even better. We need to use it all to make this happen for those Americans going hungry and jobless and homeless.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was sick last year with a high fever. I made the mistake of going to Kaiser ER which is out of my network. I waited for 2 hours to see the idiot doc who sent me home with a motrin. No tests, no nothing. So we get the bill a few weeks later. $700.00. I was so irritated. It cost like $400 just to sit in the waiting room, and $300 to see the sorry excuse for a doctor. Now I see how they make up costs of care for non-paying illegals.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    LegalUSCITIZEN should I ask(or dare I) what job you work at and how bad is this all that you know of? I only ask not to be nosey, just the desire to be informed. If you truly cannot answer, I'll not be offended.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to tell you this people but illegal immigrants here are already whining because the food stamp program is going to get cut. I am pretty sure the Rescue Mission won't help them and I am not sure if the Salvation Army will or not but the news was more or less suggesting that they try there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And by the way, they have been getting food stamps for as long as I can remember. We call it Lone Star. In addition to that, their kids get free lunch and breakfast in school. It is really sad to see those kids wolf down anything that gets put in front of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast