Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nationwide, about 235,000 people, including 70,000 documented immigrants, would lose the benefit.
    What a sham, what a shame! Why in the world do citizens have to be the ones to suffer? It should be that just the undocumented should loose benefits that they shouldn't even be recieving. No offense but, if you're not legally here, YOU'RE A CRIMINAL IN THIS COUNTRY--JUST LIKE OUR PRESIDENT. GET OUT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for continuing to talk about this today.

You'd better sit down. I'm serious. Bootsie, you're going to need some fresh air, Judy, if you're drinking coffee, put it down. Okay, are you ready ? Here it goes.

I saw two people on Medicaid, who were driving a 2006 Mercedes Benz. They were struggling to speak English. I managed to get them to tell me where they were from. India.

That was only ONE thing I saw today.
    There was plenty more, but that one struck me very hard.

Yesterday a man screamed at me to "Speak Spanish!!" I couldn't believe it. There were several people there, and everyone got quiet and looked. In a second I KNEW that I was either going to defend the American people and our language, or not. It was kind of scarey. I said, "NO. I am going to speak ENGLISH." Then I went and got a pen, and I said, "Here, write it in English if have to." All the people were quiet. When I looked back up at everybody, I wasn't sure what to expect. For an instant I felt like a hero.

I am really angry that George Bush has created this kind of situation and enviroment for an American citizen. How would he like it if someone YELLED, "SPEAK SPANISH !" right in his face ? He could care less what happens to us. He is cold, and cruel, and coniving, and cares only about money.

On the bright side, tomorrow is the Class Christmas Party and the children are going to send Christmas cards to the troops, about 50 of them. Two or three per child ! Guess who's idea that was ? Yep! And the teacher LOVED the idea. I am decorating the table where they will sit, with a flag behind it and a mixture of America and Christmas. I can't wait. THAT will be my "healer" for today's events.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen--I could explode but took your suggestion and have a nice fresh of coffee and am breathing deeply!!

First, I want to tell you that your idea for the Class Christmas Party is outstanding and the troops' hearts will warm and be reminded of a beautiful place filled with beautiful people who love them; appreciate them; and wish with all their hearts and souls that each American Soldier was here at home with US.

Second, I want to tell the Troops and America and Iraq how proud I am of everyone for this liberation of Iraq. I want the troops home now because I believe the war is over; our role finished; and the beginning of the new nation of Iraq will commece earlier and more easily if we depart because while our intentions are good there now we are still a foreign group in their midst and this is unsettling as it should be to most Iraqis. America gave Iraq the greatest gift one people can give to another...the chance for Freedom and based upon the voter turnout in Iraq, 80% in many areas, Iraqis will cherish this gift and use it wisely to build their nation as a free nation and we'll pray that God will watch over them and guide them in that direction.

Third, you are a hero, LegalUSCitizen because telling these people to Speak English is a brave thing to do. Sad isn't it that something as simple as that would be a difficult task now in a land people once knew as America. They will know our nation again. They will know our people again. They will know us again when each and every single one of US stands up on the internet, in our work places, in our churches, in our stores, in our offices, on our sidewalks, on our parking lots and in our own way screams at the top of our lungs--This is the United States and I am an American. I rule the United States. I decide what happens here and who enters my nation and on what terms and conditions.

Fourth, George Bush is cold and cruel beyond belief. He is also insane and obsessed with an agenda to end our nation and our people. The pot at the end of his Treason Rainbow must be huge for him and his family to disgrace themselves and our nation this way. We'll find out; we'll hunt that pot down; and confiscate every single dime before this matter is settled with the Wackident and the sound of the cell door clanks shut behind him.

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

A M E R I C A

America is awake; America is on alert; America is ready to do whatever it takes to stop this madness. If you believe, believe in yourselves and each other. We are all we have. We are alone but together. Together the American People can do anything. I've always believed that and nothing I've seen recently does anything but reinforce that belief.

Americans have been trained for this challenge our whole lives. All we have to do is remember who we are and what we were born to do.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I saw two people on Medicaid, who were driving a 2006 Mercedes Benz. They were struggling to speak English. I managed to get them to tell me where they were from. India
    I see people in the grocery stores with food subsidies every day here. Many of them go out and get into brand new 4X4 Pick-up trucks and SUV's. Most of them speak Spanish. I don't know if they are illegal or if they are legal but it seems to me that even if they are LEASING that vehicle, they ought to be able to afford their own food.

Then I got two blocks away and see American Veterans on the street corners begging for food and money!

It makes me sick!

Just about as DISGUSTING as you could get. Need the BARF BUCKET??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You guys, thank you for the reply. Actually, I knew that when I posted that about the Medicaid recipients driving a brand new Mercedes could be seen as sort of trivial. In fact seeing Medicaid recipients driving new cars is an everyday event for me, but for some reason that one yesterday just amazed me.

There are many more important and specific things that I am seeing. I would prefer not to post some of it, but my main hope is that everyone will call for an investigation of the Medicaid and Food Stamp program. It needs to be done.

I can say with certainty, I see very few Americans on these programs, although I see many who should be eligible. I see many Americans who actually have health insurance who turn away treatment because they have to pay so much out of pocket expenses on top of paying for their health insurance through their employer. I will tell you that 90% of the recipients I see do not speak English. They appear to either be very recent arrivals to America, or they have been here and refused to ever learn English. I believe it is mostly the former. (Recent arrivals).

All I know is America, is being taken for a ride. Is this a ride President Bush knows about, or is he so out of touch that he doesn't know? I don't know. Maybe we should find out.

JJ, I read your post, and I see the same so much here too.

Legal--I know exactly what you mean and why it's better to leave it at that. I've seen the exact same thing that I BELIEVE you're talking about and it's better to just let that part ride. We KNOW, beyond any doubt, that they are SAPPING EVERY SYSTEM that is MEANT for the poor of THIS COUNTRY.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123