Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I'm seeing in healthcare

I am working in health department clinics over the summer as school requirement. But what I'm seeing is really disturbing. Nothing new, I'm sure, but I just need to vent.

Illegals, otherwise referred to as the "undocumented" lo-income "qualified citizens" of my areas are in our health departments lining up for pregnancy and TB testing, HIV testing, are receiving every type and form of birth control known to man, for FREE, are receiving total care up for themselves, their children, and then the children's care from day one to delivery, delivery in the finest hospital suites, and then, of course, free post partum care, special home visits from a nurse, follow up from day 1 until whenever. If they are high risk, that's even more medical care, services and follow-up.

Not a one is wearing a wedding ring. Don't know if they don't wear them, or what -- but none of these women seem to have partners of any kind.

I just can't believe it. I thought this group was supposed to be Catholic, strict, religious, family oriented. How can that be when they are receiving birth control, getting pregnant, giving birth to illigetimate children, and in need of testing for STD's? Many are underdoing the total workup also for amniocentisis if "needed" due to advanced maternal age, etc.

WHAT is all this this costing us??? I witnessed this clinical give out, let's see, probably about $1,000 worth of free carseats this a.m. as well. If they are in need of breast pumps, they get that, too -- FREE. If I was in need of these things when I had my children, well, I had to save up and buy them myself.

And, of course, everything is in Spanish, "patrons" receive translators during their visits, and staff is generally expected, not paid extra, to communicate with them in spanish.

It's obviously GOOD to be illegal, low income , and "on the dole" in this particular county nowadays.

THIS just so needs to be STOPPED.

What we pay for our health insurance TRIPLED this year, plus our share of the bill was raised from 20% to 30% and the deductible went up from $500 to $1000! Anyone wonder why??? You really don't need to answer me because I know why-it's called ILLEGALS.

I feel your pain!

My boyfriend and I have talked about getting married and having kids. He's 29 and back in school full time to get his bachelor and masters degrees to earn a decent income (he'll finish both in 2 years). I'm 32 and going back to college for a second degree this fall (part time, as I have a full time job and a mortgage to pay for). It will probably take 3 years (possibly more) to earn the 2 year associates degree. Of course are budget will be pretty tight for the next couple of years due to school costs (more his than mine, as I'm going to a community college).

Our plans to have kids are being put off for more years than we'd like, due to not being able to afford having them yet. How I'd LOVE to get the free health care in my pregnancy, free car seats, free breast pumps, etc. But I'd NEVER qualify due to being white, American, and not having several children already. Heck, even if I already had a group of kids, I'm sure they'd STILL turn me away!!!

It's sickening that I as an American CANNOT get the same care as illegals! When does it end??!!! I want to have kids, too! It's completely, absolutely DISCRIMINATION!!

I guess FAMILY PLANNING is no longer valued by some people in this country!

TexasGal

jjmm

It is not just you. I have worked in healthcare for years, course,
    I am in Florida.

And you are right. Everything for illegals, free, no questions asked,
    all free. And they do not have to pay anything back EVER. No left
    over payments, NADA, nothing. But yet, let a citizen come in with
    a HMO or an insurance that does not cover all expenses, and they will
    bill until you hit your deathbed and after. The children born here get real
    SS #'s, and to identify the parents, the parents get bogus SS #'s. Problem is that none of these people have the same last name even if they are married. They have hyphenated-hyphenated last names...and
    who knows what is bogus. It is totally confusion most of the time when
    they return for follow up care.

Worst part is that the Medicaid program is almost 70 per cent of
    the payments to most hospitals which is why so many hospitals in
    California have closed.

And everything written in spanish and you ought to see what a
    translator costs the taxpayers. They do not have to find somebody to
    bring with them...translators are provided. And gosh forbid if there is
    no one there to be able to talk with them...I have been screamed at
    in spanish and a couple of times in middle eastern languages because
    no one speaks their language.

And it is not just in the medical fields, it is happening in lots of places.
    My son was just telling me today, that the hispanics in the store where he
    works get mad at him all the time because he can not understand them.
    He says they try to argue with him about everything.

This country is becoming TOTAL BABEL.

Welcom jjmm! Welcome to the fight. We need people like you to spread the word to your friends and neighbors exactly what you're seeing. Tell them about ALIPAC, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME, CHOOSE BLACK AMERICA and other groups for LEGAL immigration.

You will be surprised how little people know. When they understand they can't get what these people are getting our numbers will grow. When they understand THEY are paying for it in taxes and health care costs. Our numbers will grow. THEN THEY MUST BECOME ACTIVE. They need to call their government representatives to put a stop to this. Our biggest enemies our Open Border Lobbyists and groups, Amnesty representatives, the liberal media, business (who makes large profits but not hiring the American citizen and using illegals.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Navarro's quote "aging white Americans"....

I do not think that is it. I just think that Americans are
    not used to being given everything and know they need
    health insurance and money to have children. Americans
    try to practice birth control. And they do not want to live
    15 people to a one bedroom apt.

This really DOES have to END. NO MORE in this country from
    any country. NO CHAIN migration. NO CITIZENSHIP for being
    born here. AND bill the country of Mexico for their citizens
    healthcare, afterall, the richest person in the world is Mexican now.
    And I believe 150 million dollars of drug money was just found
    down there. And they should be made to stop sending money back to
    Mexico. There should be a tax on that.

I see it and so do my police officer friends who do off duty assignments. Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood Florida is now calling people to see if they returned forms to the insurance companies that asked for more information. A week later they send a letter asking if the people can call the insurance company to expidite the payment. In my case it was around $431 but I went through that.
    My police friends who do the off duty see the same as the person who posted this scene. Illegals show up there often and some with daughters that are 13 and pregnant or an 18 year old with 2 or 3 kids. It is unbelievable. I wish I could contact the 2 people who work in 2 different hospitals in South Florida to write about what they have scene.
    As for family values, I don't buy it and we joke about it when they get into trouble. My daughter was told by one illegal from the Honduras that you are too old of a virgin at 17 as they start at 13. I have heard police calls where an illegal mother is with a legal and the man is forcing the daughter to have sex with the him. The daughter tells the mom and she won't do anything so the daughter calls police in tears, behind the mother's back. Then the 22 year old who finally turned himself in after a hit and run where he killed a 78 year old man. Not to forget the teenage children of illegals being sent to work instead of school which is illegal in Florida. Then the one I see when I go grocery shopping, they bring the kids and feed them in the store without paying for the food they consumed while shopping.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

there is a phrase for how our elected officials are allowing this mexican invasion to do to our treasured healthcare system that is supposed to be for American citizens:

NATIONAL SUICIDE

Swatchick

I am sure there are several here who work in healthcare.
    Maybe a sticky could be started...a list could be made.
    Healthcare is a sore issue in this country right now.
    More Americans might pay attention if they really knew what
    was happening...and how they are getting cheated out of
    healthcare or being forced to pay for illegals.

and how they are getting cheated out of
    healthcare or being forced to pay for illegals.
    Well, we are being cheated and we're being robbed. If we thought this issue of universal health care was bad ...how do they even expect to have this when we have THIS going on?

I could also see so clearly how our liberal policies keep these people down, talked down TO during all this silly counseling and home visits in their homes to "teach" them about how to parent their kids. - it's the same thing we battled with welfare ten years ago, only now we're not even talking about Americans!

I think healthcare IS the focus here -- this is where the costs involved of keeping these people here are concentrated. People need to know what it costs and how much it goes OVER the amount we're profiting from. If these big business workers want these people here so badly -- why don't THEY pay their health insurance? That I could at least live with temporarily vs. this complete FLEECING of the American taxpayer.

I wonder what it would take to demand from the local counties to know what it is costing at the health departments and the local hospitals to provide care for illegals and if we could demand to know the amounts. It's got to be reflected somehow in the local tax base. I just dont' know the ins and outs of it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast