Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What line must undocumented immigrants get in?

April 11, 2008

Commentary:

What line must undocumented immigrants get in?

By Cristina Lopez

Enough of the anti-immigrant rhetoric already.

It’s bad enough that radio shock jocks and cable TV personalities demonize undocumented immigrants.

But what bothers me even more is the reflexive response by many well-meaning Americans that undocumented immigrants ought to “get in line and wait their turn.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When I hear well-meaning Americans tell immigrants who seek the American dream and to reunite with their loved ones that they need to go through the system, to get in line and wait their turn, I have to ask: What system? What line?
    THE LINE THAT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE WAITING IN. THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE DONT WANT TO WAIT OR GO THROUGH THE HASSLE. "ITS TOO HARD". IF IT IS TOO HARD THEN MAYBE THEY DONT REALLY WANT TO COME HERE. IF THEY REALLY WANT TO ENTER THEN THEY SHOULD BE WILLING TO WAIT IN LINE. THEY SHOULD WAIT THEIR TURN. IF IT TAKES YEARS ....SORRY BUT MANY OTHERS ARE WAITING TOO. THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO BREAK THE LAW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, we reward those that come illegally with a very friendly path to citizenship once they are here. Problem is that most here that don't take that route don't because they have a criminal record or they don't want to put any effort into it to learn the basics to pass the tests.

Today, a hardworking, low- or semi-skilled individual has virtually no possibility of immigrating legally to this country, and even professionals find it almost impossible. It’s not that these immigrants refuse to go to the post office and fill out the paperwork; the doors of the post office are essentially closed

This may be true. But WHY is it that they have virtually no chance of legally immigrating?

It's because our laws only permit entry by those who can support themselves and not create a drain on our society which would have to support them.

It is because of this law why the majority of illegals are sneaking across our borders. They know they would not be permitted in otherwise, nor be able to get their hands on the largesse they get away with now. And, the first thing they do once they sneak in, is expect.....no, they DEMAND .......us to support them and the children they continue to have even though they cannot afford them.

No, our system is not broken nor up to us to fix. It is countries like Mexico which need the fixing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What line must illegal aliens get in?
    The same line people before them have gotten in.
    This group does not feel that they should have to "bother" to get in any stupid line. Lines are not for them. Rules are not for them. They feel that if they want it they're entitled to it. Without the hassle of a stupid line. These people have gotten away with their entitlement attitudes for so long they think rules don't apply to them. I've known people who waited years to come here. The system does work but since they've overwhelmed it with millions of people more than is reasonable it now takes longer.
    The line they should get in is the line heading south.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    What line must illegal aliens get in?
    The same line people before them have gotten in.
    This group does not feel that they should have to "bother" to get in any stupid line. Lines are not for them. Rules are not for them. They feel that if they want it they're entitled to it. Without the hassle of a stupid line. These people have gotten away with their entitlement attitudes for so long they think rules don't apply to them. I've known people who waited years to come here. The system does work but since they've overwhelmed it with millions of people more than is reasonable it now takes longer.
    The line they should get in is the line heading south.
    LMAO..!

..but my oh my, so true..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

What makes the these people of the world think we owe them a line in anyway?

Just who gets whacked next to make room for them?

I've heard estimates that around a million immigrants are allowed in a year on average for the last twenty five years. On top of that around a million a year have been lured in by the Revolutionaries in the government for the criminals in business on average for the last twenty five years.

I've also heard estimates that around 50,000,000 abortions have been performed during the same period.

Roy Beck ~ Immigration Tradition vs Immigration Today

[size=75][i]The Unacknowledged Holocaust

Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us as little children with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called, “Zero Population Growthâ€

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

The only way to earn the privilege, is to adhere by the rules and wait your turn - as all the legal immigrants that completed the process were required to do as well.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Tell the people that have been waiting to enter the U.S. LEGALLY that there is NO LINE. I'm sure they'd be glad to set you straight. The illegals don't want to wait in line because it takes too long. I've heard them say it. For some reason, the ILLEGAL population seems to believe that they don't have to play by the rules like everyone else. They have some sense of entitlement, though I'm not sure why. So, all I have to say to you and your friends is...

GET IN LINE

Enough of the anti-immigrant rhetoric already.
    Enough with the pro-illegal invader rhetoric that demands these people should have any rights and benefits traditionaly reserved for American Citizens only. Illegals are thieves which means the only line they are ENTITLED to get in is the one the way line heading back to mexico!

Cristina Lopez, I wonder what her agenda is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast