Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What line must undocumented immigrants get in?
    I prefer the term "illegal alien" because they are here illegally.

The "LINE" isn't located in America.

We are a nation of LAWS. But it seems that millions of illegal aliens don't think laws apply to them. IMO, most of these are Hispanic illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another option she failed to mention is that countries are not obligated to accept ANY immigrants at all!

I emigrated in 1967, my father applied to US immigration in 1956, 11 YEARS! So don't tell me it's changed Ms. Lopez!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

When is enough? If we let in a million people per year legally, that means that we would have to build a major city every year for them to live in and I don't see that happening.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

The ONLY line to OUR country is the one for LEGAL immigrants. ALL others are WAYSIDE intruders!

I have come to the simple conclusion that ALL immigrants are gettinng into the United States, SOONER OR LATER, legally or illegally. Some die crossing the border or on a capsized boat off Puerto Rico from the DR but again, SOONER or LATER they get in do they not?

Why does a "great educated nation" need immigrants anyway? It is a valid question when we are now 300 million people is it not?

I dunno.....................

Today, a hardworking, low- or semi-skilled individual has virtually no possibility of immigrating legally to this country, and even professionals find it almost impossible.

Don't be so sure. The State Department officials approving or rejecting visas at the American embassies and consulates don't seem to know who they are giving visas to. Remember about half of the illegals in AMERICA came to America on an airplane with some sort of visa with an expiration date and they simply overstay the visa waiting for the amnesty or to marry an American or change the visa to student visa.

IT IS NOT JUST THE BORDER FOLKS!

What line must undocumented immigrants get in?
    The deportment line for all illegal aliens.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent that moron Cristina Lopez a e-mail!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12