Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We can't judge a politician by their title anymore, we have to watch the voting record because they are all all-over-the-place!
    Again, Elivira will be the Democrats Terry Shiavo
    Unfortunately, we don't have the option of pulling the plug.

JAK
    bush, cheney, mc cain....all of these are included too...but we keep voting the same traitors into office....kennedy is among them...with soooooo many others. All I'm saying is that we keep voting them in and kennedy is a good example...how many years has he been a traitor and held office! The whole congress needs to be investigated along with those in the white house and their administration.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    We can't judge a politician by their title anymore, we have to watch the voting record because they are all all-over-the-place!
    [quote:3kn4niyu]Again, Elivira will be the Democrats Terry Shiavo
    Unfortunately, we don't have the option of pulling the plug.
    [/quote:3kn4niyu]

True.

But ... what we might want to consider is an interesting twist. Remember the Cuban kid? Guess who introduced Congressional Legislation to send that boy back to Cuba to reunite with his Father?

Uh huh. Charles Rangel ... sent that boy... home.

Charles Rangel is the new Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.

You never know ... Rangel might solve this one too. It's a thought.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I watched Lou tonight also and kept waiting for him to pin him down but he just let him talk. Like, I thought he might point out that Elivira has been deported before, returned and was caught using a fake social security # and an exception should be allowed for someone like that? But when he wanted to talk to him as to whether he'd run for president I thought that was a smart tactic. Because if he does run people may recall the show today and the letter he had the nerve to write on her behalf. I think Lou knows what he is doing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I agree dman1200, Lou was soft as an anchor babies behind tonight. This is the second time within a one week period. For the life of me I can't understand why he's not calling these people to task on some of their responses and comments. There was over a hundred things he could have said, but instead he chose to allow Governor Richardson free media time to get his message out. IMHO, our cause would have been much better served if he would have never had Gov. Richardson on the show. Those of you that feel Lou made Governor Richardson look foolish by allowing him to spew his message without disagreement, debate, or argument are dead wrong in my opinion. The show definitely made Elivera's son out to be someone to be proud of - a good American that doesn't deserve to lose his mother (that was the message I received).

dman1200, I've already sent my email to Lou - what are you waiting on?

Unemployed American wrote:

have looked at the 'report cards' of those in the Senate and House and the incoming members. It looks to me like there are those for and against in each political party.
    I dont see either party having an overwhelming majority on either side of the issue.
    Better look a little closer because the desparity is there.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200, I've already sent my email to Lou - what are you waiting on? Wink
    Here you go. Hopefully my grammar wasn't too bad. I don't care if he doesn't read it on TV, I just hoped to get my point acrossed.

Lou, I really enjoy your show, but I have to take you to task on your interview last night with Governor Richardson. It appeared to me that you gave him a free pass on the Elvira issue and his stance on illegal immigration in general. It seemed to me that you allowed him to get his message acrossed without taking him to task on his bias open borders stance. I can understand not going off the deep end, but we can't let these politicians off the hook when they spout off nonsense that goes against the best interest of the American people.

I think you are a very intelligent person and you articulate your arguments in a debate very well, I just want to see you get a little more aggressive when conducting interviews with these open borders advocates. If the powers that be at CNN won't allow you to do that then the next best thing to do is not have these people on your show at all. That way they can't try to manipulate the ignorant masses into thinking their side is right on the illegal immigration issue.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree dman and MW. I am hoping however, that Lou was just a bit off his game rather than going soft on us. Like a lot of people, I just kept waiting and waiting for Lou to come down on him. Then at the end, he asked if Richardson was going to announce he is running for President. Huh? What?! What a joke. That guy as President, give me a break.

Sending an email to Lou too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Maybe Lou is getting censored by his network like Fox News did, with the (Muslim) French riots because the owners have a political interest(?)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    bush, cheney, mc cain....all of these are included too...but we keep voting the same traitors into office....kennedy is among them...with soooooo many others. All I'm saying is that we keep voting them in and kennedy is a good example...how many years has he been a traitor and held office! The whole congress needs to be investigated along with those in the white house and their administration.
    We have three problems in this country: 1. Americans don't pay attention to politics, 2. it is hard to believe that our political candidates are truly "the best of the best" (where do they find these people?), and 3. the US runs smoothly even with idiots running the country, so most people don't get too involved.

I can find redeeming qualities in almost every politician except for Kennedy, his political career completely boggles my mind. His family is well connected, so he must get the vote that way. I can't imagine anyone voting for him for any other reason.

There is enough going on right now, where people are actually listening and learning, and wanting their vote to count. This is a great lesson for Americans who tend to be politically passive.

I am praying that Tom Tancredo runs for President, but if he doesn't, I would love for someone to step up and take on the Presidency. I am not convinced that we should vote Republican or Democrat. Maybe we need a strong Independent who will change the way people think.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    But when he wanted to talk to him as to whether he'd run for president I thought that was a smart tactic. Because if he does run people may recall the show today and the letter he had the nerve to write on her behalf. I think Lou knows what he is doing.
    Me too Jean! He's very smart and everyone who follows this Elvira issue already knows her background so why beat the dead horse side of the issue when only ICE can solve that? I think Lou wanted to show the true blue governor and his letter. Bringing up the presidential race made me realize what Lou was up to.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast