Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT? No Bush condemnation of the Mexican Govenment?

Not one mention in his speech of the corrupt Mexican government that compells the illegals to bum rush our borders in the first place? This is insanity folks!

Bush asks us to have compassion for illegals who have "deep roots" here while never acknowledging the fact that presidente Fox, and his loathsome cohorts, are leading the charge!

The gauntlet has been thrown tonight folks. It is now up to American citizens to fight their OWN corrupt government.

Got that right!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen. Ditto. Agree. The real fight is yet to begin.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

He wouldn't dare, his boyfriend would be upset and start calling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    He wouldn't dare, his boyfriend would be upset and start calling again.
    :P Like he called yesterday and they reportedly talked 30 minutes. Foxie must have been mighty upset to take 30 minutes to calm down.

Not one mention in his speech of the corrupt Mexican government that compells the illegals to bum rush our borders in the first place?
    These leaders created the crisis in the first place. They are the ones who made sure that Civil Liberties would never come to Mexico. They are the ones who worked with P.R.I. for Decades, and they are the ones who are stockholders in the companies that ALREADY used to treat even the Mexicans as slave ....when the Maquilladora factories were running on the border.

These same people (both dems and republicans) then invested in China and ensured that Those people would Continue to be denied their rights to speech, assembly, and those companies creating the technology to enslave China are American...

The NAFTA deals - we were once told - were supposed to ensure 1) environmental regulations [good ones] in OTHER countries and 2) also ensure Labor rights and Higher Salaries in Canada and Mexico.

The OPPOSITE was True. Mexico City has 23 Million people and their sewage system is the street...in many places

The only rights they had for labor - was the right to work 18 hrs a day, the right to mandatory no-pay overtime, and the right to be locked into factories during the day,

When Nafta was set up, it was supervised by 24 Committees that oversaw each sector of the Economy that Nafta would impact.

Those same Corporations that controlled those 24 committees oversaw Nafta, and now CAFTA and the FTAA.

So this is a GLOBAL quest to control All Labor on a Global Basis.

Their goal at the moment...is to Force Americans to fit into their plans

by forcing Americans to compete for American Jobs on American soil.

Since these people will not quit, the only solution is to defeat them.

They haven't won yet !!!

Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Of course not. He made sure that he told us that Mexico is our friend. Is Mexico your friend? Mexico isnt my friend. Where did he come up with that line.
    President Bush's numbers will be down in the teens this week! If they arent, its a cover-up.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

His poll numbers no longer matter. He has sealed his own fate by pandering to the illegals and Vincente Fox. George W. Bush will be impeached. And while that happens, the illegals will overrun the borders and end our way of life within a year. No political party is on the side of the American people. I wouldn't be surprised to learn in a day or two that Tancredo has accepted this "comprehensive immigration reform" BS.
    Just enough people heard what they wanted to hear tonight to make this the law of the land and elect democrats to the house. It's over for Bush as president and it's over for us as a sovereign nation. The dems are even worse than the reps. I have heard not one dem. talk about things in the way Tancredo has.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Of course not. He made sure that he told us that Mexico is our friend. Is Mexico your friend? Mexico isnt my friend. Where did he come up with that line.
    President Bush's numbers will be down in the teens this week! If they arent, its a cover-up.
    My sentiments exactly. That "Mexico is our friend" line made me want to throw something at the tube. And that old hackneyed "90% of them are honest, hardworking people just looking for a better life..." How stupid and gullible does he think we are?

His whole speech was nothing but political doublespeak. I used to think he had strong convictions but his ongoing fear of the price-gouging oil companies and now his fear of the employers of illegal aliens have changed my views drastically.

He should be sending mercenaries down south to do a little "Fox hunting".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCracker
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    My sentiments exactly. That "Mexico is our friend" line made me want to throw something at the tube. And that old hackneyed "90% of them are honest, hardworking people just looking for a better life..." How stupid and gullible does he think we are?

His whole speech was nothing but political doublespeak. I used to think he had strong convictions but his ongoing fear of the price-gouging oil companies and now his fear of the employers of illegal aliens have changed my views drastically.

He should be sending mercenaries down south to do a little "Fox hunting".
    Fear? I don' think fear enters into it. Bush and Fox are NWO buddies, and the oil companies are like the wolf pack that raised Bush/Romulus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast