Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sure they meant non-compliant. Otherwise Maynard G. Krebbs is in trouble.
    The government can pretty much do what it wants. As much as I despise the ACLU, groups like these may slow people like Bush, with a dictator's mindset. down a little. We are going to need help when this Union of the Americas gets rolling.

------------------------

The day may come where the USA and Mexico will become more like Iran and Iraq. The UN will be sending troops over here.
    ------------------------

I remember the first time I heard "Ignorance is Bliss" it did not really make sense to me then. However, as I get older it makes more sense then anything else to me. The more I learn about my goverment the more I realize that I am not Free, that everything that I was brought up to believe about America was a LIE. Our goverment seems ready for the final push, when they try to take our guns away the end of this country will not be far behind. I am very sad and disheartend about what I have learned already about my goverment. And how they are selling out our birthright right in front of our eyes and they are getting away with it. I love my country, but it is being hijacked by our goverment and I feel helpless.

I dont know if I want to know anymore. I wish I was ignorant again. At least then I still believed we were the best country out there. Our goverment is fixed that tho.

sigh.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

The best we can do is be ready for 08. I voted for Bush the first time around because I didn't know about his open borders policy. The next election I couldn't vote for either of the toads. We need to know more about the candidates from the get-go so that we don't get blindsided by another Elmer Gantry.
    We are still the country where the whole world wants to live.

MW
    andyt wrote:

As much as I despise the ACLU, groups like these may slow people like Bush, with a dictator's mindset. down a little. We are going to need help when this Union of the Americas gets rolling.
    The ACLU will never be our friend because they support the rights of illegal immigrants and open borders. I understand the point you're making, but IMHO the trade-off is not worth it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    andyt wrote:

As much as I despise the ACLU, groups like these may slow people like Bush, with a dictator's mindset. down a little. We are going to need help when this Union of the Americas gets rolling.
    The ACLU will never be our friend because they support the rights of illegal immigrants and open borders. I understand the point you're making, but IMHO the trade-off is not worth it.
    YUP and they're also funded by communist entities and have always been.

They were set up by communist entities precisely to WORK THE RULE OF LAW and our CONSTITUTION in their favor...........ie: the problem with the courts. They're linked to the group {forgot their name} Lawyers blah blah and have worked to get their lawyers into judgeships. WORKED, didn't it. Took 3+ decades but they have done the job that they were created to do.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did qualify the statement by saying I despise the ACLU and in retrospect I wish I had named another organization with some clout but I don't know of any that would get through to the media and unfortunatly it looks like access to the media is the key to a political movement's survival these days. I don't know if we can survive 2 years with team Bush/Pelosi. They may be worse than Bush/Fox.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12