Thread: What now?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What now?

What's next? When does the bill go back to the House to be voted on? And if they do vote on it, then what?

The bill go to the conference committee sometime this summer. They are suppose to put the two bill together and work on them and come up with something.

Banned
    The bill will go the a House - Senate conference committee. Then it will have to be voted on in it's new form by both houses of Congress. Only if it survives that can it be given to Traitor Bush to sign.

We're working on a House blitz to derail this out of control freight train.

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!

I think we still have a good chance to stop this insanity. We have some strong ones in Congress and we will work on the others before vote time.
    Hang tight gang, William will fill you in during the next couple of days.
    We have not lost.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the meantime, whether this bill is passed by both the House and the Senate, can illegals and the people employing them be criminally charged with the laws which are already on the books? I've reported a couple places to ICE and don't want it to be in vein. They aren't putting things like this off until they see what happens with this bill, are they?

Second question, does anyone know what the laws currently are concerning illegals and people who employ them? I asked this question once on here and someone posted some mumbo jumbo that I just couldn't make any sense out of. If someone can't post something that explains the current laws in straight-forward terms, can someone at least explain the current laws concerning illegals and people who employ them in laymen's terms? Thanks in advance.