Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What part of "illegal" are people misunderstanding

Comments are being left at the source link.
    ~~

What part of "illegal" are people misunderstanding?

March 18, 2008

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. First off, there are more than enough avenues to get into this country legally and go through due process. What is the problem with evicting illegal immigrants? What part of "illegal" are people missing?!? If I get busted for driving under the influence, which is also illegal, does this mean I won't have to go to jail?

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests. Let's say I break into your house.

Let's say that when you find me in YOUR house, you insist that I leave. But I say, “No! I like it here. It's better than my house. I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't forget, they walk around with their anchor babies and use them as shields when they get caught. It's like the American Express card, "don't leave home without them".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget the whole they want to be in America yet they don't want to speak english and assimilate in OUR country. And that is why they aren't successful in their own country, especially those coming from Mexico and other Latin American countries because you actually have to work hard and they don't want to work they just want to have anchor babies and collect welfare or drive people from jobs and then get paid, not pay taxes, and God forbid if you fire them because they'll scream RACISM and DISCRIMINATION. Then try and deport them and they hold up their anchor baby cards and try to play them to stay and if you don't let them you're a racist and scared about the "browning" of America. The truth about IA is coming out now and soon everyone will know and realize and be touched by it and there won't be a shadow they can hide in, not like they ever did.

What part of illegal

These people believe they have a RIGHT to cross the border, buy false Social Security documents, steal American jobs, and breed anchor babies at American taxpayer expense. How dare the American people DEMAND workplace enforcement of existing laws. How dare we complain that hard working foreign nationals have stolen our identities, simply to feed their families, buy a car,(without license or insurance), and expect our schools to teach their children in their foreign language.
    These RIGHTS are being claimed by numerous groups who feel it is somehow ILLEGAL to enforce the laws against ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Why is it so hard for our country to explain to these groups that those who come here illegally have NO RIGHT TO WORK OR LIVE HERE?
    Why are our political leaders and the media so silent, to the point of encouraging more illegals to come?
    The groups supporting illegal immigrants are demanding benefits, with no fear of punishment for violating the laws of our country, and our "leaders" are agreeing with the lawbreakers.

Dixie, I'm fed up with how the OBL folks continually use the term undocumented immigrant, immigrant, immigrant without papers, etc, etc, etc. to describe someone who is clearly here ILLEGALLY!

CALL A SPADE A SPADE!!!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

AE

Don't forget, they walk around with their anchor babies and use them as shields when they get caught. It's like the American Express card, "don't leave home without them".
    Dixie, I know I am not the only one who has noticed this. I see these children, being left totally unattended, and in many cases, only about two, running around without any supervision, set outside to play alone. In the stores, I see these kids also wandering around, the slightly older ones, and helping themselves to all sorts of food, and when seen by their parents, they just slip the empty packaging into a obscure shelf.

Toy departments in stores, jeez....they are full of anchor babies, tearing packaging open and playing with the toys, then walking away, leaving a disaster and a whole host of unsellable toys for the store to have to deal with.

My 14 year old son said he felt the parents had them for oly one purpose and really do not care about their kids. His reasoning there is that they pay lttle attention to them and he has seen these kids in clothes that are shabby, while the parents are buying expensive electronics and driving new vehicles (as well as the other issues we witness).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Dixie
    That would be so funny, if it was'nt SO TRUE!!!! I am tired of all the illegals spouting off about RIGHTS they have no right to have!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Dixie
    That would be so funny, if it was'nt SO TRUE!!!! I am tired of all the illegals spouting off about RIGHTS they have no right to have!
    HONESTLY, will this crap ever end? Its such a nightmare.

Dixie, I laughed, but it is so true. And April, I am tired of illegals demanding RIGHTS that they dont deserve.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These criminal illicit invading creeps KNOW what ILLEGAL means, they just REFUSE to ACKNOWLEDGE it! If they DID, they WOULDN'T BE HERE in the FIRST place!