Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Is The Plan Now

While we debate the good and evil of the world here, and swap internet finds.....what is THE PLAN going forward?
    Has anyone posted the schedule for House hearings? (I may have missed it). What is the plan of attack there?

How about upcoming state elections as well as federal. Do we have a list? Candidates? Where they stand? Plan of attack for those? And what is being organized now for the Presidential election in 2008? It will come sooner than any of us thinks. Make no mistake, the candidates' plans are already in motion. What are WE doing?

Under the ALI-PACK Action icon is a good resource to track voting record & grades of congress.

good site

Here is a good site to find all congress members address.

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Under the ALI-PACK Action icon is a good resource to track voting record & grades of congress.
    and then?

Re: good site

Quote Originally Posted by gordo
    Here is a good site to find all congress members address.

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
    I already have those thanks. And did you see who publishes that site whose link you provided?

What would your suggestion be Bark?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    and then?
    The links in the ALI-PAC Cation Panel can answer most of your questions. We usually take direction from William and I'm sure he will be addressing the issues you brough up shortly.

and then?
    I guess I can only give what I think. I don't like Bush and hate to give him more of a majority party in November, but then (for me) voting for liberals that want to have open borders does not seem to solve anything either. So, I am hoping to elect enough Reps. that think our way to fight the pro-illegals and the President at the same time. Maybe a majority Republican vote can stop Bush from giving this country away. But I am open to any plan that works to secure our borders and punish employers of illegals.

I believe William is away meeting heads of other organizations to come up with a unity plan.

We are awaiting his return.

DIANNE, We are also working on the HOUSE BLITZ. That has to be ready a the precise moment of opportunity. Thankfully, those numbnuts went on vacation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast