Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"...does that then mean that the President is not worried about terrorists crossing the southern border? I can't imagine that's the case."

Excuse me if I come across as presumptious (hope that's the correct word for what I am trying to convey!!!!).

Bush has had no problem with illegals killing and harming THOUSANDS of innocent civilians over the years.

But, if trained terrorists entered they may possibly target America's elites.

I belive Bush is a wimp, a coward, and would cry like a baby, wet his panties like a little girl if confronted with a real man who was either merely angry at him or wanting to eliminate him (as an Al Queda or whatever foreign terrorist entering the USA may attempt to do).

I am convinced Bush cares about his own class and family. He could not care less about thee and me. His actioan and inactions over the years has proven it to me.

Even after Monday night's spewing I don't believe Bush has any real intention to expel the invaders OR make a real dent in the influx.... in the long-term. Sure, Bush's marginal efforts may appease some Americans who believe Bush's mewings are meant to save our country and culture. But I see Bush's pathetic spewing to be little different than when Neville Chamberlain after his Munich Agreement with Hitler in 1938 boasted to the world he had attained "Peace in our time."

Somebody on another thread called this a "bait and switch" which is exactly what Bush is trying to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Smoke and mirrors my friends. Doing it to help push his amensty program down our throats
    EXACTLY STEELERBABE!
    I dont know about the rest of you, BUT I THINK HE BELIEVES HE WAS TALKING TO A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. Either that, or he was on drugs.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12