Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I personally am not having the Real ID. I haven't needed it to prove who I am so far. I Don't need it now.

I don't mind if anyone else wants/has it. Plus, if I ever find out I have an RFID chip I will nuke it!

So far the government Hum...what Good has the government done for the Americans lately?

So, far not much. I Don't need them either. They need me more than I need them.

Fact: If all the useless welfare recipient government elected officials left me alone(and Jumped off a cliff) I would be just fine and still know who I am.

I'm really done their BS.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

MW
    Nicie wrote:

MW You have become an unwelcome guest in my home.
    Thanks, but I really wasn't expecting an invitation to break bread with you anytime soon.

Honestly, I'm not purposely trying to agitate you. My question was sincere and mainly brought on by the recent flood of threads being started by opposition to the SAVE Act and REAL ID.

I find the large amount of misinformation, hyperbole, conspiracies, hypotheses, and conjecture that is being presented on Real ID and the SAVE Act as fact rather troubling. IMHO, such posts could actually hurt the credibility of ALIPAC. Least we forget, most of our allies are in full support of the SAVE Act and some also support Real ID.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOT REAL ID?

Lets hope that a particular religious organization makes a threat, then everyone would have to include their religious affiliation on their drivers license.

As you can see from the image below. L-1 Identity Solutions, also known as Vaasage is showing the id with political affiliation. This is what they are pushing for. Not conjecture, not hyperbole, not theory, but fact.

http://www.l1id.com/
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    JP wrote:

As you can see from the image below. L-1 Identity Solutions, also known as Vaasage is showing the id with political affiliation. This is what they are pushing for. Not conjecture, not hyperbole, not theory, but fact.
    As you well know, political affiliation is NOT a requirement of Real ID. Honestly, there is nothing on the card sample that you provided that worries me. Heck, most of that information is already on your driver's license. As for political affiliation, the NC DMV already has mine in their database. Personally, I could care less if my political affiliation was entered on my driver's license. Heck, what's to stop someone from saying none? Proving otherwise would be a very difficult thing to do because political affiliations can change.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Give the real ID to people they need to track that they let into this country from all around the world who over stay their visa, etc. don't track me like an animal.

>>Take Action Now"<<5/29
    Help Defend: "Dobbs" "Beck"&"O'Rielly" on "Truth"&"Freedom of speech"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-117229.html
    Letter to CNN & FOX by William
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-117194.html

Ahhh come on and be 'sport' about it . Soon they can shoot us with tranquilizer dart from their helicopters like they do the rhinos and other endangered species, only it won't be to protect us . Just kidding I hope .

Hey lets put DNA, number of family members and their ages and lets not forget our Religious preference too.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Hey lets put DNA, number of family members and their ages and lets not forget our Religious preference too.
    Good ideas! After all, the DHS is from the government, and they're here to help us!

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Good ideas! After all, the DHS is from the government, and they're here to help us!
    I'm sure the Japanese Americans during WW2 thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    MW

Though the Department of Homeland Security has yet to find solutions to problems in the current E-Verify system, it has chosen to expand data collection and data sharing, creating even more opportunities for errors. DHS announced it will add visa and passport databases to E-Verify, and ask states to "voluntarily" allow DHS access to their motor vehicle databases. This is certainly "mission creep," where DHS would be able to use for employment purposes the data collected for licensing drivers and issuing state identification cards.
    The E-Verify system is not error free. No data base is. Lou Dobbs has reported the data base is 99.5% correct. Employers that use this free, data base can confirm 99.5% of their SSNs within (1) minuete. The actual response time is seconds.

Most legitimate SSNs not confirmed within (1) minute can be confirmed within two days. (again, reported by Lou Dobbs)

Some errors in the data base are of the public's own origination. People fail to notify the govt. of a new married name or fail to use their "legal name" on a job application. The BEST way to correct these errors is to use the system.

The "mission creep" you speak of is the DHS's efforts to IMPROVE the accuracy of the datadbase you complain about. The DHS realizes more illegal aliens will steal real SSNs to secure employment. Using a stolen SSN will fail, if the DHS can cross reference a driver's licewnse, visa, or passport photo. The mission is not being expanded or creeping out of control. The DHS has FULLY disclosed what it is doing and why.

It will be diffuclt for an illegal alien to steal my identity and sucessfully use my SSN, if his decription is matched against my driver's license information.

I find it difficult to understand your logic of complaining about the errors in the data base and the DHS solutions to correct errors. You claim the DHS is not doing anything to eliminate errors and then complain about it's efforts to share information and make the system better for law abiding citizens.

The E-Verify system works in AZ, it will work nationally. Employers hate the system for it robs them of cheap labor which they can exploit. Open border advacates hate the system because it's an effective tool used against illegal aliens.

Crimminals also hate the E-verify system. Any attempt by the govt to share information and fight crime (like illegal immigration) is critizied.

The govt. is also building a larger and larger data base of DNA. I'm sure it may have an error or two. Someone could type in a name incorrectly. Just think about linking the DNA database to E-Verify. Now a crimminal's location could be discovered when he applies for a job. Think about it. It could be done. Various DNA and fingerprint data bases are used effectively by the govt. to fight crime. The E-Verify system is merely another crime fighting database.

It's simply impossible to only TRACK illegal aliens. If we don't have a data base of LEGAL citizens, we don't really know who is illegal.

The E-Verify system works against illegal aliens because it renders his or her forged documents invalid. I believe you also complained about this.

If E-Verify wasn't effective, the open border crowd wouldn't be against it.

I just wonder how effective EVerify is for those who have opted out of Social Security. Afterall, Social Security is completely voluntary.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast