Since the beginning of our country, men and woman have given the ultimate gift for the protection and freedom of our country.

Little more then children, our most beautiful, brightest and most patriotic young Americans have worn the uniform when asked by their country to do so. They leave behind the safety and security of home. They hug crying fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers, wives, children, and best friends. They leave behind all things American that they love and value so much to go to a foreign and hostile land where they risk and many times lose everthing for the love and loyalty to country and countrymen.

Even as we speak they are in harm's way.

What I am asking myself this morning and asking of you too, is this:

How much of a sacrafice are you willing to make to insure that they come home to the same America that they went to war to protect?

What if I told you that as an indiviual, your sacrafice might be quite small but gathered together with a mighty group of other American's making sacrafices, it could make a major change.

America is in turmoil right now. We are faced with an immigration bill that, even as our soldiers bear arms in another country, endangers our freedom and way of life.

While they are there, what can we do here?

We can make our voices heard through phone calls, emails and faxes.
Calling radio talk shows, writing letters to the editor, writing to complain against tv stations that run unfair news stories.

We can support businesses that support America and we can let them know that that is why we are supporting them.
We can boycott businesses that use foreign workers, outsource and lobby against American workers

We can inform everyone who will listen!
Plant a seed wherever you can and watch it grow!

Most important, we can support financially, groups and organization and lawmakers who are working for the common good of our country and our people.

I took it upon myself to write this post with no encouragement from William because I firmly believe that ALIPAC is making huge waves!
ALIPAC has given us a place from which to work, a place to voice our concerns, the tools to fight back, and a place to gather and share knowledge and Ideals. ALIPAC is making a huge difference.

Who is ALIPAC?
It is ME and it is YOU.
It is our voice and our actions!

Right now, ALIPAC is asking us to make a small contribution so that we can reach thousands upon thousands of Americans in a very effective way.
This is the first time since I have been here that a financial request has ever been requested though I, as I know many of you, have been greatly benefited from what ALIPAC is doing.

Remember who it is we are up against and what resources they have to influnce. La Raza who receives some of its funding from taxpayers, the Chamber of Commerce, Big business who we support through our purchasing power, and others who have agendas we can only begin to guess at.

Money is the root of all evil.
It can also be the bearer of great change.

So here is the question:

How much can you really afford to give?
Can you make a committment to give up one family dinner out a month?
Can you make a commitment to forgo that cup of coffee out a day for one month?
Can you skip that new Hollywood extravaganza for a month?

Do you know that each of these activities would save you around 50 dollars?

ALIPAC can reach 1250 homes for 50 dollars.
What can 1250 new people bring to the table in terms of support for what we believe in?

Alone we are tiny
but together we are mighty.

Please ask yourself, what can I give up for one month?
How can I best use my limited funds and time to save my home?

Americans are tired of being used.
Americans are fighting back!
Be a part of the tidal wave of Americans who are making their voices heard and putting their resources behind their ideas.

Here is a link that will tell you how you can help:
http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68879

Thank You
PAF