Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Tancredo and Hunter have done.....

Here we have the two most staunch opponents of illegal immigration. I mean, there was NO misunderstanding.... yet..

Tancredo endorses Mitt ---> totally wrong and inappropriate.

Hunter endorses Huckabee ---> totally wrong and inappropriate.

Why?

Politics. Each - Tancredo and Hunter are playing politics. Hedging their bets and working with other 'political' teams to make tactical decisions. Unfortunetly, these decisions have NOTHING to do with you or I, or the American people.

For Hunter to endorse Huckabee, you truly have to ask yourself. What is going on? Where is the integrity and good sense to do what is right.

I don't know what the game is, or what the intent is. Perhaps it is to force McCain out or to hedge against Mitt, so perhaps one can run as VP to McCain.

McCain/Huckabee -- sound like a good ticket to you?

hahahaha.... we are being sold out...

I would really like MW's take on this. He is a huge Hunter fan and might have insight as to why this endorsement has happened given Huck's past (on ALOT of things besides illegal immigration, just the fact he isn't a true republican).

As a Masschusetts immigration reduction activist and former Assistant to the Executive Director and then for two months Acting Executive Director of the largest immigration reduction organization in Massachusetts I disagree. Mitt Romney was good at cooperating with what we asked of him. In a state so in the hands of the Open Border Lobby in the form of DiMasi and Traviglini in the legislative branch we just did not ask Romney for much.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    As a Masschusetts immigration reduction activist and former Assistant to the Executive Director and then Acting Executive Director of the largest immigration reduction organization in Massachusetts I disagree. Mitt Romney was good at cooperating with what we asked of him. In a state so in the hands of the Open Border Lobby in the form of DiMasi and Traviglini in the legislative branch we just did not ask Romney for much.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99964.html

draw your own conclusions.

They probably feel thatanything is better than mccain,hillary obama or edwards -when edwards was my senator in nc -I would call his Office and asked for a letter explaining his positions on certain topics.One letter on topic of jobs Edwards said NC was in grave danger because of george Bush was causing or mills and manufactors to close hurting long time workers.About a month later on the topic of illegal immigration Edwards explained to me that NC needed forgien workers to fill the mills and manufactoring jobs in NC.It makes you laugh seeing these letters side by side.Write or call your senator or congressman and ask for letter -DO NOT STATE YOUR POSITION!Save the letters in case he says different things later -you acn send these to his opponent next time.

BrightNall King of circular argument.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Richard is probably right. I mean there is only so much you can do. Here in California the people PASSED legislation back in 94 (?) that would have denied illegals benefits. ONE judge threw it out. No one else cared because other states hadn't been impacted. There is only so much you can do. I believe thats what Schwarzennegger is up against. Once the illegals settle in and vote the state is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    They probably feel thatanything is better than mccain,hillary obama or edwards -when edwards was my senator in nc -I would call his Office and asked for a letter explaining his positions on certain topics.One letter on topic of jobs Edwards said NC was in grave danger because of george Bush was causing or mills and manufactors to close hurting long time workers.About a month later on the topic of illegal immigration Edwards explained to me that NC needed forgien workers to fill the mills and manufactoring jobs in NC.It makes you laugh seeing these letters side by side.Write or call your senator or congressman and ask for letter -DO NOT STATE YOUR POSITION!Save the letters in case he says different things later -you acn send these to his opponent next time.
    heck i've called our 8th district rep Bean and she has sent contradictary letters almost in the same envelop... well not quite maybe weeks apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    BrightNall King of circular argument.
    so, we should take your diagnosis that he is "okay" cause he helped you 'a little'? That makes a whole lot of sense. You offer one opinion, I offer another. Fortunetly mine comes with alot of references and articles.

Re: What Tancredo and Hunter have done.....

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Here we have the two most staunch opponents of illegal immigration. I mean, there was NO misunderstanding.... yet..

Tancredo endorses Mitt ---> totally wrong and inappropriate.

Hunter endorses Huckabee ---> totally wrong and inappropriate.

Why?

Politics. Each - Tancredo and Hunter are playing politics. Hedging their bets and working with other 'political' teams to make tactical decisions. Unfortunetly, these decisions have NOTHING to do with you or I, or the American people.

For Hunter to endorse Huckabee, you truly have to ask yourself. What is going on? Where is the integrity and good sense to do what is right.

I don't know what the game is, or what the intent is. Perhaps it is to force McCain out or to hedge against Mitt, so perhaps one can run as VP to McCain.

McCain/Huckabee -- sound like a good ticket to you?

hahahaha.... we are being sold out...

I would really like MW's take on this. He is a huge Hunter fan and might have insight as to why this endorsement has happened given Huck's past (on ALOT of things besides illegal immigration, just the fact he isn't a true republican).
    Brightnail, I'm in the same boat w/ ya here. Contrary to what all the Mitt supporters claim, Mitt isn't that strong against illegal immigration, and yet Tancredo supports him. Why?
    In the same boat, we all know chuckabee doesn't have a good record on illegal immigration either, and yet Hunter endorses him?
    The only sense I can make out of that is that Hunter may be trying to drop Huck's popularity. But that is just pure speculation on my part.

I too hope that MW might be able to give us some insight on this because neither of these endorsements makes any sense.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I'm not surprised Tancredo endorsed Romney in fact I thought he would endorse Guiliani ever since he was for the National ID card I've been sceptical over all. JMO I would like to see Tancredo run for Governor in Colorado.

Duncan has some good points and I may vote for him as Governor here depending on who the Libertarians nominate.

With both endorsements of Romney and Huckabee they prove that they are a part of the gang and unlike Barry Goldwater Sr, Pat Buchanan, and of course Ron Paul!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast