Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    My thoughts were posted on another thread.

MW wrote:

Duncan Hunter's 26 year record in the struggle to secure the border and stop illegal immigration speaks for itself. I can't believe how eager everyone is to condemn someone that has shared our concerns for so many years over the endorsement of Huckabee. I too am disappointed over the endorsement, however, it doesn't lessen my opinion of Duncan Hunter. He's a great patriot, Christian, and ally to our cause - always has been and always will be. Personally, those of you that have thoroughly researched Hunter's record would never call him a traitor. Right or wrong, he's doing what he feels is the right thing to do.

I don't blame folks for being disappointed, but I think it's a little extreme to call him a traitor, bought and paid for puppet, etc. Personally, I was extremely disappointed in Tancredo's endorsement of Romney, however, I didn't allow that to cloud my appreciation of everything he has done for our cause. Furthermore, I definitely never called him a traitor! Tancredo did what he thought was the right thing, just as Hunter is doing now. I'll not attempt to justify Hunter's endorsement, but for the Romney supporters who are being judgemental, remember this, it wasn't that long ago that Romney said the illegals should be put on a path to citizenship while here in the United States.

Honestly, I think Hunter's endorsement is more of a shared Christian values thing more than anything else. Of course that's just my opinion.

Bottom line, Hunter has been great for our cause and will continue to be, regardless of who he does, or doesn't, endorse. To think anything less means you haven't been paying attention to Hunter's career.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    As a Masschusetts immigration reduction activist and former Assistant to the Executive Director and then for two months Acting Executive Director of the largest immigration reduction organization in Massachusetts I disagree. Mitt Romney was good at cooperating with what we asked of him. In a state so in the hands of the Open Border Lobby in the form of DiMasi and Traviglini in the legislative branch we just did not ask Romney for much.
    Good points.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Romney will remain silent and let Sheriff Joe take care of the rest.It may not be so conspiratorial as described above. Hunter may not care for the Morman and detest McCain. That leaves Huckabilly who signed a pledge recently. I think if they fess up to Sessions survey we can read the smoke signals better.
    I support Romney..I believe he is a good guy and will judge these problems fairly and do what he can to uphold the economy without trashing our identity.Romney has been praised by Buchanon for his defense of Christianity at his speech in Houston and supported by Joe Arpaio,Tancredo, Ann Coulter,and Dana Rohbacher of CA.
    I also cannot link him to the CFR as a member when I try to search the CFR lists online. Additionally he is despised by the media and the other candidates...I am taking this as a respectable endorsement for Patriots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12