Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmmm, well it sure looks to me like Mexico has declared war on the United States. And we can't fight back? That is ludicrous!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JanusJnr,

How about this?

Dear Senator Cornyn,

I'm sick and tired of 10 million illegal aliens destroying my country. I want you to know, Senator, that I don't owe my job to an illegal alien or any of the H-1Bs you so love and adore. I don't owe my daughter's virginity to an MS-13 gangbanger.

Senator Cornyn, the Mexican government has demonstrated over and over that they are a major part of the problem. I want you to personally introduce legislation to declare war against Mexico unless they agree to totally halt the invasion northward.

Sincerely,
    Coto

The mail arrives:

Dear Coto,

Mexico, India, and China are our greatest friends. I'm pleased to inform you that undocumented Americans, H-1Bs, and outsource workers actually produce more jobs than are eliminated. Join me as we welcome our undocumented friends from the South.

You too can support the New World Order by sending in your campaign contribution to Kay Baily Hutchinson's re-election campaign. Remember, Globalization is a win win for everyone.

John Cornyn
    U.S. Senate

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I hate to tell you this, Coto, but I've been writing to John Cornyn since before he was elected. He doesn't CARE what we want, he doesn't care what we think and he doesn't care about this nation. I personally can't wait for the chance to vote against him. And if I don't live in this state when he runs again, I will STILL work against him.

I have never in my life seen a more capricious politician than John Cornyn.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JanusJnr, I gotta say this, I love your writing style - it kicks me in the ass! I dunno, however, about that dog avatar of yours, my cat saw it on the screen and busted out laughing.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

c'mon coto...did you REALLY get that response from Cornyn???? You're pulling our legs just a bit??

Ok..back to posse comitatus...check out the 'Northern Command'...as I understand it from a very fast 'read thru' it can defend our nation as a military force on our own soil.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

ROFLMAO Coto! That dog is just cute. I needed something cute to keep my temper from boiling over. The more I see about illegal aliens and their negative effect on our country, the madder I get.

Besides, I had a chihuahua one time that killed a rottweiler--got caught in his throat. LOL (just kidding, of course.)

I do have a chihuahua, though.

Hi Roadrunner,

That was my perception of what a reply from him would be. I did get a reply back from The Honorable Lamar Smith - he told me that CAFTA will produce more jobs than it eliminates. I usually have a barf bag close by.

NORTHCOM is about military support to civil authorities, not law enforcement. Certain declarations have to take place to commit US soldiers to wage war on US soil.

JanusJnr, look. Let's get things straight about your chihuahua. Did he sneak across the border before you adopted him? Huh? Come clean, now! Maybe it's time to deport him back to Mexico - can't have any illegal dogs barking around the neighborhood ya know.

ROFLMAO Coto! I don't think my chihuahua is illegal. He's too scared to sneak off the back patio if it's dark out. LOL I've had him for several years. He's an international traveler. And his name is a Polish name.

dxd
    Coto,
    Posse Comitatus Act My ASH(in this case)

U.S. Constitution
    Article VI
    This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Comment: All laws in the United States—federal, state, and local—must be consistent with the Constitution. All judges must hold the U.S. Constitution above all other law.

That says that Posse Comitatus act can NOT prevent the federal government from defending the nation against invasion because Article IV Section 4 clearly states;

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and trumps all federal, state and local laws.

As a matter of fact our ex-congressman told us at a meeting, that not only can the military be deployed to the border to prevent illegal enrty they can even work in the interior to deport illegal aliens PROVIDED that the illegal aliens they go after NEVER had legal status to be in the country at any time.. aka.. the illegal alien invader who crossed the border illegally. If a visa overstayed became an illegal alien then that would be a law enforcement function, according to our ex-congressman.

Additionally think about how absurd what you are saying is. You are saying that if the U.S. is invaded the military can not defend the nation.
    The purpose of the military IS to defend the nation!!

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY AT THE BORDER TO PREVENT ILLEGAL ENRTY
    IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUSH
    And of course:
    “If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006"

dxd
    Lawmaker seeks border forces
    By Jerry Seper
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    February 18, 2006

A Georgia Republican says President Bush needs to immediately order at least 36,000 federal troops to the U.S.-Mexico border to stop a flood of illegal aliens.
    "There's no excuse for this. We know right now how to bring this flood of illegal immigration to a virtual halt within the next two weeks," Rep. Charlie Norwood said during a House floor speech this week. "We need somewhere between 36,000 and 48,000 troops immediately deployed to the southern border.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast