Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo said it back in Januray. The President could stop illegal immigration today if he wanted to, just by enforcing the laws. He obviously doesn't want to. He could send troops to the border. He doesn't want to.

He doesn't seem to want to do anything that would protect our national security yet he wants us to believe that sending troops to Iraq is somehow going to help us. His logic really eludes me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't shoot the messenger

Hi dxd,

RE:
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Additionally think about how absurd what you are saying is. You are saying that if the U.S. is invaded the military can not defend the nation. The purpose of the military IS to defend the nation!!
    Personally I consider the arrival of 10-11 million illegals an invasion, but that's my personal opinion which doesn't count. The law and the majority of congress, at best, considers the arrival of illegals to be a law enforcement action not a military attack (They aren't shooting and killing as they cross the border - well, not yet).

Arguably the gangbanger component of the illegals settle in their city of choice, then they start shooting and raping. Arguably, they are "waging war" against anything that lives and breathes. Argubly a hell of a lot of other (non-MS13) illegals get drunk and commit vehicular homicide with impunity.

Those in the congress who are globalists not only fail to consider illegals to be invaders, but they welcome and grovel to the illegals and are anxious to give them amnesty (Kennedy and McCain), medical and education and make us pay for it.

So if and when McCain and Teddy K get their way, all 10 million illegals will instantly become H-5B Visa holders, and, according to the numbers, the next 26.5 million arriving illegals will also be given H-5B status for a total of 36.5 million card-carrying H-5B visa holders. Naturally, they'll get free medical, education, everything they want. Naturally us citizens will pay for it. So, I'm even more infuriated than you are because kicking the illegals is not enough for me. I want to see all the blood sucking H-1Bs and L-1s deported. Maybe you do too, I dunno for sure.

Thanks for replying, dxd; keep me straight (I hope).

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

dxd
    RE: The law and the majority of congress, at best, considers the arrival of illegals to be a law enforcement action not a military attack

Invasion does not necessarily involve armed invasion by a foreign power. U.S. case law has defined invasion as "forced, intentional and unauthorized" entry into the United States. People running across the border are invaders.

RE:but that's my personal opinion which doesn't count.

Your opinion counts on Tuesday November 7,2006

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Your opinion counts on Tuesday November 7,2006
    Ah yes, thanks, dxd, for reminding me. Globalist Kay Baily Hutchinson is up for re-election.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Ah yes! Ms. Hutchison. Third on my most wanted out of office list! At least she has people running against her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Screw that just deport anyone who isn't a U.S. citizen.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Go Charlie Norwood.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

JJ who is on your favorites list for KB Hutchison's seat?

I had sent her an email telling her that I objected to all the aliens arriving in our country..H1B visas and all.

She sent a form letter ( which means she gets lotsa letters like mine) which stated that she thought we needed even more of this alphabet soup of visas.

I wanted her out before that, of course...her efforts are mighty paltry.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123