Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What is a "white Hispanic" that killed the black boy?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    IMO once again the media is making a big bru haha about this to distract from the real news.....like Obama's impeachment, Sheriff Joe's investigation and Fast and Furious. The truth about Obama is surfacing and MSM is there to try to distract us, as well try to stir up some racial chaos.
    The media is making an issue of this because it has come to light that a POLICE department, with a history of corruption, has acted in an unprofessional manner so much so that the family of Trayvon does not trust them at all. You also have 911 calls from roughly a dozen witnesses AND George himself that were published that apparently tell a different story from that of the police. The media will pick up on this because it's the talk of the town and it is good for the ratings. If I recall correctly the media covered the whole Donald Trump and Obama's birth certificate circus last year because I'm assuming it brought in the ratings. This story, although not a circus, is bringing in the ratings. The day Obama is impeached you're damn right the media here and abroad will cover it.

The New Black Panthers got a free pass for this kind of behavior from the DOJ in the voter intimidation case. This is all about the election and a corrupt divisive administration that is desparate to stay in power. These fools are the tools. JMO

Trayvon Martin case: New Black Panthers offer $10,000 bounty for capture of George Zimmerman

Without a government-issued warrant, the organization opens itself up to civil or criminal liability, a lawyer said.By Arelis R. Hernandez, Orlando Sentinel 5:28 p.m. CDT,

March 24, 2012SANFORD —

Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin.

New Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest in Sanford Saturday. And when asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

"The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman
    , who shot Trayvon in a gated Sanford community on Feb. 26. Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland — where the 28-year old worked before the shooting, employees there told the Orlando Sentinel. He declined to say when the group would begin their search.

Muhammad said the group's national chairman, Dr. Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, D.C. is receiving donations from black entertainers and athletes. They hope to collect $1 million by next week, Muhammad said.

The party said they would not release the names of donors nor would they provide documentation to support the existence of donations.

The New Black Panthers announced the reward at a protest in Sanford Saturday, the activist group's third protest in the past two weeks over the fatal shooting of the Miami Gardens teen.

The group called for Zimmerman's arrest and threatened to find and detain him if police were not willing to do so.

But group members didn't call for the mobilization of thousands until Saturday.Muhammed led the group in chanting "Justice for Trayvon!" and "Black Power!""

If the government won't do the job, we'll do it," Muhammad said, leading his group of eight party members in chants like "freedom or death" and "justice for Trayvon" while making the iconic gesture of raising their fists into the air.

City officials issued a statement, they said was approved by Sanford Police Captain Robert O'Connor, condemning the group's appeal and asking citizens to leave all arrests to them."The City is requesting calm heads and no vigilante justice," the statement said. "Attempts by civilians to take any person into custody may result in criminal charges or unnecessary violence."The party members said they are tired of the inaction of government officials — from Sanford city officials up to the Governor, accusing them of lying and delaying justice.T

hey accused newly-appointed special prosecutor Angela Corley of being an enemy of the black community."She has a track record of sending innocent young black men and women to prison," he said.

Sanford police arrived toward the end of the demonstration Saturday asking onlookers and media to avoid walking into the street in front of The Retreat at Twin Lakes where Trayvon was killed.

As the officer walked back to his cruiser, Muhammad berated and pointed angrily at him saying "If you'd had shown this much concern, Trayvon may still be alive today."The fiery rhetoric and often profanity-laden diatribes made some visitors to the impromptu memorial uncomfortable.P

astor Moses Brown of Tampa said he was disappointed with the Panthers' approach."We believe in a message of justice, not hate," said Brown, who was in town to pray at the memorial and attend the Monday event at Sanford's Civic Center. "We believe justice will come through the court system."Chicago Tribune.

ALSO

Report: New Black Panther Party Issues ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’ Poster for George Zimmerman
    • Posted on March 24, 2012
    The New Black Panther Party on Thursday circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of black Florida teen Trayvon Martin, the citizen journalism site

Allvoices.com reported. Zimmerman — a half-white, half-Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer — has said he was acting in self-defense when he shot 17-year-old Martin one month ago.

Martin was found to be carrying only an iced tea and a bag of Skittles. The case has ignited into a racial firestorm, particularly as Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged.

The “dead or alive” posters were passed out during a press conference led by Minister Mikhail Muhummud, who called himself the southern regional director for the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense in Jacksonville, Florida.

“Murdered in cold blood,” the flyer says. “Child killer of Trayvon Martin — Wanted dead or alive.”

According to Allvoices, Muhummud called for Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee’s firing and for President Barack Obama to intervene. Lee has since “temporarily stepped down” from his post, and Obama remarked about the case Friday, saying “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.”

Muhummud also told the assembled crowd he was not concerned about reports of death threats against Zimmerman, saying “God dammit, he should be fearful for his life.”

As The Blaze previously reported, the New Black Liberation Militia has said it intends to perform a citizen’s arrest on Zimmerman.

Watch a portion of the press conference below. Content warning — some strong language:

UPDATE: The New Black Panther party is now offering a $10,000 reward for whomever can capture George Zimmerman, according to AFP.

The Blaze
    Last edited by Newmexican; 03-25-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman

Posted on March 24, 2012

A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

(Related: Report: New Audio Surfaces of Trayvon Martin Shooter
    Zimmerman has said he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, though Martin was reportedly carrying only a bag of Skittles and an iced tea when he was killed. Despite a loud national outcry, Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged in Martin’s death.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:
    “The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
    The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.
    Watch below:
    VIDEO AT LINK
    On Friday night, Zimmerman attorney Craig Sonner appeared on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” and said he client sustained a broken nose and a head laceration on the night of the incident.

“His nose was broken, he sustained injury to his nose and on the back of his head he sustained a cut that was serious enough that probably should have had stitches…it was an injury that was done by Trayvon Martin,” Sonner said.

The Blaze
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    You are sooo right on the truth...The death of a child is always heartbreaking and thats it, over done!
    Obama and the minions bring race into it to cover their corrupt, illegal agenda!
    I see some are falling for it....Grow up man..
    Good call April, Pattyk
    Thanks Airdale,as the truth comes out I think it will be more and more obvious even to those who are falling for it now. Obama and his master are pushing for European style riots and uprisings and so far it just has not panned out for them and if enough people wake up to the agenda it never will.

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Thanks Airdale,as the truth comes out I think it will be more and more obvious even to those who are falling for it now. Obama and his master are pushing for European style riots and uprisings and so far it just has not panned out for them and if enough people wake up to the agenda it never will.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race riots, especially Black race riots during a Black Presidency in an election year, would create tremendous backlash on Obama.

Obama could capitalize on it with the help of J. Jackson and A. Sharpton, but at great political expense.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    IMO the reason Obama and Master want the riots is for the opportunity to crack down on Americans in some way, perhaps with martial law.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman

Posted on March 24, 2012

A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

(Related: Report: New Audio Surfaces of Trayvon Martin Shooter
    Zimmerman has said he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, though Martin was reportedly carrying only a bag of Skittles and an iced tea when he was killed. Despite a loud national outcry, Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged in Martin’s death.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:
    “The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
    The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.
    Watch below:
    VIDEO AT LINK
    On Friday night, Zimmerman attorney Craig Sonner appeared on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” and said he client sustained a broken nose and a head laceration on the night of the incident.

“His nose was broken, he sustained injury to his nose and on the back of his head he sustained a cut that was serious enough that probably should have had stitches…it was an injury that was done by Trayvon Martin,” Sonner said.

The Blaze
    Who was the one who got out of his car and felt the need to go after the boy despite being told by the 911 operator to not do so? If I was approached by the very same 250 pound guy in the middle of the night that was staring at me when he was sitting in hi car, what am I to think? If George then proceeded to grab him, I would expect Trayvon to defend himself. Both parties in this situation believed the other party was perhaps the "bad" guy and so both did what they needed to do to defend themselves. But again, if George had stayed in his car and not confronted the boy, none of this would have happened.

April

As tragic and unfortunate as the Trayvon case is.. And with it gaining steam, I wanted to throw my 2cents in..

When you step back and look at the fact, crimes like this are taking place EVERYWHERE and this one being singled out, it really shows the agenda being used by TPTB.

Lets ignore the illegal wars, tens of thousands innocent deaths, TRILLIONS being robbed by the FED, bailouts and looming collapse, mass civil unrest, facts about Obama's forged "everything", and just the plethora of worthy information that effects ALL and focus on Trayvon..

First, they show you a photo of Trayvon from his 'adorable' younger years and not the photos now removed from his Facebook page of him in his late teens, with the trait gold teeth, flashing gang signs, with his pants around his ankles. They manipulate witness testimony and dilute all the information so much, only those who were there actually know what happened.. WhetherTrayvon is innocent or not(?) is irrelevant for their agenda.. The facts are changed to take it the direction TPTB want..

Agenda follows..
    Then they have Obama saying.. "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." Really? After seeing his more recent photos you still say this?

Any minority in today's corrupt system really does not stand a chance at becoming an educated productive person. So, with that, I do not faultTrayvon for his manufactured disposition from everything to poverty, to music, to drugs.. All imposed by "the system."
    TPTB have made welfare so easy to get that it has removed the ambition of millions to TRY and be productive..

Another thing is Zimmerman is Hispanic yet, the elite media is making this a white / black racial issue to drive a wedge between races.. They are begging for Chaos.. They are flooding the media with police injustices against the people. They want COPS and those they are actually suppose to protect, to be at odds through suggestion of news reports.

Anyway..
    Putting the details of the Trayvon case aside... This is a Divide and Conquer tactic TPTB love to use! They must keep the peasants fighting, for "them" to go unnoticed in their GLOBAL Genocides, and of raping pillaging the land/planet. This applies to countries as well. Not to undermine the horrible misfortune of Trayvon but, it does not even compare to the atrocities they are doing while the masses LAP-UP this clear Racial incitement by "OUR" TRUE enemies..

They fear our "UNITY" and this is what they are up to.. Divide and Conquer, They want chaos, sleight of hand, distraction media, they LOVE when people ignore them and fight among themselves..

Trayvon Martin's Facebook Photos they want to hide (My 2Cents Below) - YouTube

Where is the ourage? Where is the media?

To watch this circus being played out one would think that things like this don't happen every day to a lot of other peple but they don't have the MSM and tons of government grants to get their messages out.

It is a sad day for the Martin family as I am sure it is for the Zimmerman's.

The vigilate movement of the New Black Panthers, proffessional sports players and, of course, entertainers to raise money for a bounty is disgusting.

Where is the outrage for the 13 year old white boy that had gasoline thrown on him and was lit on fire on his front porch simply because of the color of his skin. The "civil rights" race baiters get the MSM to cover those up in the outlands because they have the "ear" of the press.

I have to believe that the DOJ had been condoning these attacks by refusing to prescute black on white crimes and seem to be enabling and assisting in this ridiculous racial temper tantrum.

I have begun to think that the New Black Panther Party is worse than any historic group, and we know which one, they trade in hate that is just as ugly and just as mean. It is about power and making somebody else pay.JMO.

Where is the outrage over these stories.

86 Year Old Veteran Butchered By Hammer Wielding Skittle Toting Media Youth
    Trayvon Martin Justice!!! - YouTube
    Is the Gang Rape of 11 yr old in Texas “Racially Motivated”?
    Is the Gang Rape of 11 yr old in Texas "Racially Motivated"? - YouTube
    Two Arrested In Kidnapping, Stabbing, Robbery Sodomy
    Two Arrested In Kidnapping, Stabbing, Robbery - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports
    Teens Arrested for gang rape and forcing mother to have sex with her son !!! WEST PALM BEACH, Fla
    Teens Arrested for gang rape and forcing mother to have sex with her son !!! WEST PALM BEACH, Fla - YouTube
    Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom
    Ireland - They did not show this on our news - YouTube
    Media youth thugs brutally beat elderly white couple. Wife dies..
    Media youth thugs brutally beat elderly white couple. Wife dies.. - YouTube
    Jurors see shocking video of teen being shot to death
    Jurors see shocking video of teen being shot to death - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports
    White Teen Beaten, Tortured By Blacks – Hate Crime
    White Teen Beaten, Tortured By Blacks - Hate Crime - YouTube
    32 gangbangers arrested in hate crime roundup for targeting Whites
    32 gangbangers arrested in hate crime roundup for targeting Whites and Latinos - YouTube
    Two More Whites Ethnically Cleansed From California
    Two More Whites Ethnically Cleansed From California - YouTube
    Mob Of Black Teenage Girls Attacks White Minneapolis Mom, 4-Year-Old Daughter
    Mob Of Black Teenage Girls Attacks White Minneapolis Mom, 4-Year-Old Daughter - YouTube
    Last edited by Newmexican; 03-25-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Black Panthers vow to bring George Zimmerman to justice

Mar 25, 2012 Heated protests held at memorial site where unarmed teen was killed in Florida

Black Panthers vow to bring George Zimmerman to justice | Video | Fox News
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast