Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    alisab wrote:

Vmonkey and MW . . .not worth the time to debate this as the democrat and republican parties are one and the same - except for a 'select' few like Mr. Jeff Sessions.
    There is now, and have always been, fundamental differences between the two parties. Neither party is perfect on all issues, nor bad on all issues. With that said, the GOP (as a whole) is more aligned with us on the immigration and border security issue. The proof is in the pudding as evidenced by congressional votes. Oh, we also had more Republicans than Democrats join us against the bail out.

MadInChicago made some excellent points. Please take the time to consider her views seriously. After all, she probably knows more about Obama than the rest of us do.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What and Who

Has anyone else heard about the WORLD BANK computer breach? Many of the servers used by the World Bank were hacked at least 6 times since early summer.

Now, this is just a guess, but perhaps the hackers are actually terrorists with a plan to destroy the American Financial Empire. The information gleened from those computers explain the complex systems that make our financial system the strongest in the world. Stock market manipulation seems suspect.
    Fox news on Saturday had an interview with Huckabee. Huckabee suggested that a group of evildoers has learned to control the stockmarket and millions of shady trades are being made late in the day after significant gains.

The 9/11 target of attack was THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Is is such a stretch to consider that this sudden world wide crisis is the result of an attack on the World Bank computers?
    Does anyone REALLY believe that the economy of the entire world is now in peril do to bad mortgage loans? Sure, there is plenty of proof that bad loans and foreclosures are a major problem that MUST BE ADDRESSED, but this thing has gotten too big too fast, and too far reaching.
    Does anyone doubt that our ELITE leaders would hide the truth of a financial attack from the people they are sworn to serve? Not me.

If my theory is true, I think it would be better for the world banks to be honest and tell us what happened. I would rather face this economic mess
    by fighting an enemy than by fighting my government. True or not, there is no excuse for a failure in security at the WORLD BANK.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    alisab wrote:

Vmonkey and MW . . .not worth the time to debate this as the democrat and republican parties are one and the same - except for a 'select' few like Mr. Jeff Sessions.
    There is now, and have always been, fundamental differences between the two parties. Neither party is perfect on all issues, nor bad on all issues. With that said, the GOP (as a whole) is more aligned with us on the immigration and border security issue. The proof is in the pudding as evidenced by congressional votes. Oh, we also had more Republicans than Democrats join us against the bail out.

MadInChicago made some excellent points. Please take the time to consider her views seriously. After all, she probably knows more about Obama than the rest of us do.

Mw, thanks for your support. I’m glade my point is being seen “at leastâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

MW
    MadInChicago wrote:

O –yaw! I am a He not She!
    (Don’t worry, no problem or insult taken)
    Sorry, I don't know what made me thank you were a woman.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12