Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: i hope help is on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by angf117
    i hope someone gets elected that puts the united states back where she belongs.......on top!......our leadership is bringing her down,and these little parasites walk around looking at us flipping the finger at us knowing we cant do anything about it.....BUT-when im called upon to go secure the border, (mod edit)
    Welcome angf117. Our country is not respected anymore. It's because 'diversity' and 'political correctness' have been shoved down our throats so much, that even we forget who we are.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don’t care if their a dog catcher with a 6th grade education, just don’t vote for a Republican, or a Democrat.

You can’t do any worse than what we have now, so use your votes as a protest to send a loud and clear message.
    Bit-O-Ruckus, I'm inclined to agree here. But I don't want to get a bunch of people in there that we know nothing about. We need to be a little reckless but not foolish. I've seen elections where some pretty evil guys ran for public offices -- like Nazi/Klan guys. There are people in this forum now from everywhere. Maybe we can share information with one another.

I have all ideas that I'll vote for Strayhorn, Loux, and a guy named Strickland for Congress (16 dist) But I'm not positive about Strayhorn. Friedman strikes me as a low-class Bill Clinton, to be honest, so I will probably avoid him. He acts like his candidacy is some sort of a joke. The last think I want is a clown for TX governor since this is, after all, a border state with a larger portion of breached border than anyplace else. My town people are all a joke and it's a big bed of nepotism where they take turns anyway so I just vote for obvious Americans wherever I can as opposed to first generation immigrants whose parents were probably border jumpers that got amnesty under Reagan.

That being said, I'm not FROM TX and my fondest wish is to get away from here. Otherwise I'd have challenged Reyes myself. So if you have input, I'd love to hear it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Everyone!

What you are describing in paring down your spending 25% is a great idea and is a soft and likely effective form general strike. We can have this Country back again, but it will take some discipline.

All my spending goes through this litmus, as to whether I want a company to benefit from my spending. I find that these days, there is a whole lot of what I am willing to do without. That translates into power. It a good idea because it empowers you directly, you make it happen. We'll call it the "general retail strike".

Apart from managing the day to day, if we can undertake a war that has cost us some 250 billion, in 5 years, does anyone think if we invested in alternative energy we could get farthur than driving a nation into chaos and relieving 2000 plus American boys of their lives?

ENERGY=WEALTH Suns' shining all day here in the southwest, there has to be a better way, and there is. Our government should spend a quarter trillion on that.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    That being said, I'm not FROM TX and my fondest wish is to get away from here. Otherwise I'd have challenged Reyes myself. So if you have input, I'd love to hear it.
    JuniusJnr

You are correct of course, I should have added in my post, that your vote should go for any Independent under dog with platforms compatible with the peoples wishes, regardless of their lack of political experience, and lack of a big fat campaign war chest, stuffed with special interest greenbacks.

As far as Texas goes, “The One Tuff Grandma” is looking better all the time, but I would like to see a little more. Kinky boy is a total “Flake”, and has about as much a chance as a snowball at noon on a hot West Texas August day.

Perry the Bush Neocon Lap Dog has to go before he does anymore damage (corridor project), and someone who will take immediate action on the border problem needs to get in, as well as reform property taxes, and school financing. Three key issues that have to be addressed ASAP.

I hate to see good people leave Texas, I tried once by going to Florida, that lasted only about six months. I couldn’t find any good edible Tex/Mex food, and was happy to get back.

bit-o-Ruckus
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

Moosetracks wrote:
    It's as if they want to keep America from attaining and keeping her greatness, it's as if it's they want to ruin America....so why don't they just let the terrorists in and be done with it!!!!

I don't understand the reasoning of turning a once great country into a third world country, or turning their backs on their citizens, to make sure we won't find a good paying job in the future.

It's really getting to me, so much so, that I'm not sleeping at nights...everything I read stays with me too long.

I just wish there was one topic that would "ring a bell" with them!
    I totally understand how you feel, Moosetracks! I am the same way. I lie awake and think, "What kind of future do my grandchildren have?". Sometimes I think they are trying to destroy America, too. No, I know they are. Whay can they not see it? Are these politicans so caught up in their "high and mighty" lives that they think this problem will NOT affect them or their families one day? Our own government breaks our laws and then they defend the corporations who hire the illegals(who are breaking our laws). It's very depressing and disturbing to know that these jerkoffs have decided to ruin the once great nation our forefathers fought so hard to build, the greatest nation in the world. It will crumble like year old cookies if something is not done SOON!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I couldn’t find any good edible Tex/Mex food, and was happy to get back.
    Rukus! I have to agree with that. Once you had Tex/Mex in the Southwest, nothing else compares. Mexican restaurants in other places just can't compare. But pretty much everything that means anything to me is in North Carolina, where it's nice and green and it rains sometimes. This desert really kicks me in the head.

I appreciate your comments about the TX scene come election time. I am leaning toward that Tuff Grandma but her campaign manager sure plays those cards pretty close to the vest when it applies to border issues. I've not heard her say much but I will keep my eye on her. Of course Pretty Boy Perry is out of the question--especially since he ignored the border entirely until election time drew near.

I have no qualms whatsoever about contacting candidates directly and asking them questions. You get a better feel for the situation that way. I go looking for web pages and if I don't find what I want to know, I ask.

Anyway, here's hoping for better than what we have now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote:3jmbwgb2]
    This would in theory be easy to do, if 3 million patriotic Americans cut their purchases by 25%

Now here's a plan.

We could flood the nation with flyers explaining why this is necessary.

Want to give it a whirl?
    [/quote:3jmbwgb2]

Its a good plan. Also our other boycott plans which are in the works. Will get to more of it this week, Tim.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12