Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What will it take ??????

like you I have sat and watched in horror as our country is being invaided. Like you i sit appalled at the law makers as they sell out our country and do nothing to impeded the flow of the invaison from the illegal aliens.
    and like you i feel not sooo impowered as i see nothing changing even though we have made valliant efforts to peacefully stop the nvasions.
    I saw on tv just the other day a story about the invasion and how the flow has not ceased but to the contrary it has increased.
    i am just posing the questions :

What will it take to get the american Man to stand up against this invaison?

How many rapes of our women and children do we have to endure before the American Man will stand up against it?????

How many illegal immigrants have to pass in our faces before The American MAN AStands up and says "enough Is Enough"?????

how much land will the american people have to give to the Invaiders before the American Man will stand up and defeat the invaiders.

How disgraced does America have to be before it stands against the invaiding army and oust it ???

And my final question . Are you tired of paying for the invaiders to live here on your land , taking your Social security, as well as your chuildrens social security, are you prepared for our country to become a mexican country ????

Sadly enough, I think blood will have to be shed, and lives taken before our lame bass ackwards government publicly acknowledges the fact that this invasion is a full blown crisis and a real detriment to America as a nation.

Too many of our citizens are going along with their shallow existences while assuming (like the politicians) that the problem will remedy itself. Thiis is survival of OUR COUNTRY at stake yet many Americans seem to think they are either immune to the spread of these preprogramed irresponsible invaders as well as their hatred of all America and ALL AMERICANS.

Adding insult to injury there are not enough people concerned in either political party to do anything other than posture for the cameras while avoiding acknowledgment of the problems we are facing as a result of this illegal invasion. I suppose its harder to pimp and pander for votes when you disagree with the presence of your much anticipated future constituents.

Lately with all the Katrina 1 year anniversary and Ground Zero documentaries it is self-evident that this country does not take care of its own as it is always babysitting everyone else or caring for outsiders. This was proven fact when I saw the arial and ground footage of New Orleans and Mississippi. Sure some stuff has been cleaned up but not enough. And it is a shame that these people are living in trailer concentration camps. What about born and bred US Citizens still displaced a year later after Katrina? Where is the welfare and help for them? These are born and bred American citizens who if anyone are the ones who deserve this help and aid. Not some illegal immigrant.

These people are not getting squat from the government to help them rebuild them homes and start their lives over.

Yet you have Mr and Mrs. Illegal with 3-5 anchor babies in oven or in tow, who live like kings off the welfare system driving fancy cars, dripping with gold and diamonds, fancy electronics, etc. who could give one crap about those people who lost everything in Katrina. As long as they are entitled to the almighty welfare system and can drain it until it runs dry what do they care.

It is a bloody shame how this country treats its own people.

I apologize for the rant but I really got to thinking about this last night...
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I think most American citizens are very concerned about illegal immigration but some are more concerned about the day to day routine of making a living and enjoying life to take a lot of interest in this threat to our way of life.I'm afraid that unless we see a downturn in the economy and legal citizens and illegals are fiercely competing for the same jobs that interest will be spotty at best.

Of course the jobs of citizens are already at stake and wages are already being affected but as long as most Americans are working in steady jobs they tend to ignore the problem.I just hope they wake up before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Of course the jobs of citizens are already at stake and wages are already being affected but as long as most Americans are working in steady jobs they tend to ignore the problem.I just hope they wake up before it's too late.
    Let's just pray they are not on Ambien. I've been trying to get everyone I know involved, and I get very frustrated that they don't find it too disturbing YET....but I know the day will come when they begin to panic about this.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I think there is a breaking point out there. I have no idea what it is going to be, but sooner and not later this thing is going to blow wide open.

My peers and co-workers all are upper-middle and lower-upper class. But, I chose to live in a part of town that had a lot of ethnic and cultural diversity. Since my decision to live here my part of town is not so diverse, but more Central American because of what I call, an "invasion." Some of these invaders I believe want to assimilate. Many do not. I'm not talking about losing their heritage and culture; I mean respecting our way of life, laws, and customs

My peers and co-workers pretty much turn a blind eye to everything. Their life is okay, so why worry, right? Since I have seen how fast neighborhoods are taken over I tell them it won't be long before your effected and I gaurantee your children will be. I know how much these people have been taught to hate us. This situation will in some way change the course of history. For lack of a better term, this situation is going to be epic.

Nashville does have it's problems and the crime has definitely been on an increase. We are receiving a lot of transplants from California as well. These Calfornians come in every race imaginable. Some of the Hispanic transplants from California are discusted because the same thing is happening here that caused them to leave in the first place. Of course, they end up doing the same things over again and expecting different results.

So what is it going to take to stop this? And just how far does it go? I don't know. I think if our news accurately and openly reported what was going on that the isolated Americans would be coming to the forefront. The MSM has a lot of control in this situation. Unfortunately for them, so many of us have been effected or understand what is going on. The media has lost control of trying to influence our opinions. Wouldn't it be great if 60 Minutes did an expose on Aztlan or La Raza? I think that would ignite some passion into the bellies of Americans.

We are in a Constitutional crisis and it seems like the country for the most part is playing the Alfred E. Newman's "What, me worry?" card. Freedom is not free and security comes at a price. I'll take freedom over security any day of the week. Maybe once many Americans lose their security they will take action. Maybe once they realize their freedom is gone they will take action.

Michael Savage has often stated that the military needs to take over the government. Can any of you imagine that happening in your lifetime? I have thought about his statement and I honestly think it will take something of this magnitute to stop this rapidly increasing downward spiral. If enough voters can pound their representatives with their feelings towards the government and illegal immigration then vote them out of office, then maybe some change will occur. Once again, the media has control over much of the population. In fact, they will choose for us what the issues are for most people. The people of this nation have to be honestly informed and aware to make a decision. Too bad most are not informed. Although the internet is helping to change this and subsequently may help save this country.

I was in the military and was in conflicts. From the root of my core I believe in what this country was founded on. I would defend it's principles with my life for myself and more importantly, for mankind. From a historical perpsective, this country has been a gift for those of us that were fortunate enough to experience it's existance. Nations and empires have been brutal towards it's people. What we have here today is the result of foresight, blood, and free will. This country has made it's mistakes and has been wrong. Slavery is one example of that. Anyway, I digressed. My point about the military is that like so many other Service members, I believe in what this country stands for. I do not believe in what our government is doing to the country, the redistribution of wealth (I do believe in helping those in need), taxation without representation, etc. The government is intentionally refusing to obey the laws of the land. Our problems and threats to our way of life that has been passed down to us come from many directions.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Me and my ugly avatar have it...Time to make a fearless prediction.

The big spark will be a Mexican flag being raised on a State Capitol. Possibly in Texas. The invaders will consider it a conquest and show all of their cards with childlike giddiness. The media will not be able to hide it and voila! The American public will be awake.

They've done it to schools and even a post office. What is to stop them from raising the flag on a Capitol? I hope everyone realizes when they do this...they know they are showing a sign of conquest. It is very intentional and not to be taken lightly.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>