Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR

What would Jesus do.

If illegal aliens are to be judged by what comes out of their mouths, and the mouths of those who justify the, then let's oblige them.

How many of God's Ten Commandments have illegal aliens broke? See Ten Commandments below.

America's terrorizing illegal alien invasion has moved to the churches - not all are Christian based and many are not God based in any form.

No human is perfect, but really, how many times can illegal aliens proclaim that they are pure, innocent, and simple working people without Americans looking to the ways that they know, without a doubt, that illegal aliens are much more corrupt than America's hard working patriotic citizens who the illegal aliens are stealing every part of their nation from out from under them?

So if illegal aliens want to be judged by what comes out of their mouths, then let's do that.

Hillary Clinton asked, "What would Jesus do?"

She obviously has not read God's Word, or perhaps she still believes Jesus is a 1960's sandal wearing hippie who allegedly married Mary and had children of their own.

As a Christian that's an insulting thought.

Now, Nancy Palosi is informing the Catholic Church, who has their own dark past, how to PUSH illegal aliens on their members.

Incidentally, most money that churches get comes from donations from those who go to their churches - not from the government(s), though I'm sure corrupt politicians make sure that churches who do what they want them to seem to acquire money, which is not a God centered behavior in any form. Rather, it's a self proclaiming move for their church's own survival in exchange for services that go against the will of God.

Shakespeare wrote about the, specifically the Catholic, Church's involvements of government, and it wasn't a pretty or God centered view of the Catholic church.

How many of the Ten Commandments have illegal aliens broke:

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6 “You shall not murder.

7 “You shall not commit adultery.

8 “You shall not steal.

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.â€

Jesus

Jesus would go to Mexico. That nation needs him a helluva lot more than the U S does.

this is like...deja vu er sumthin...

http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs ... ation-wwjd

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Hillary misspoke. She meant to say, what would 'Hay-SOOS' do?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think that they have pretty much run the whole board at one time or another

Jesus stated quite plainly "render onto Caesar"

Those that invoke the name of Jesus are wrong in their sob stories about illegals

I take the quote as obey the laws of whatever land you are in

Caesar(our govt) says illegal immigration is against the law

I think Jesus probably would not waste His time going to America; if you believe our immigration problem is caused by immigrants, you have no clue what is really going on--you actually really undermine many good points you make by mixing your personal religious perspective with this political issue.

You assume too much with your rush to spiritual judgements about others you have never met--and there is nothing more annoying than someone who pushes their own righteousness.

To change this problem of illegal immigration we have to understand the cause and effects of the issue.

The main causes I have personally witnesses, as I understand the issue, for my perspective:

1. Poverty in Mexico from mismanagement
    2. Failed Drug Policies in the US and Mexico
    3. Failed NAFTA, outsourcing, and insourcing policies
    4. Corruption

We are all God's Children--no one has a monopoly on the market of God's love.

You assume too much with your rush to spiritual judgements about others you have never met--and there is nothing more annoying than someone who pushes their own righteousness.
    I don't think we're applying spiritual judgements on anyone but rather
    trying to apply what we know about our Lord to an ethical issue.

Too many people are grabbing their Bibles when it comes to illegal
    imigrants and trying to use it to force the "good Samaritan" on us without
    taking in the whole context of what's going on. Christians are hospitable
    to a point but sometimes even we have to say "enough's enough."

Then you have the government trying to tell our churches what to say
    about the issue and the Catholic church saying that they are on the side
    of the illegal immigrants.

There's nothing wrong with a little religious speculation.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Still fail to recognize

Quote Originally Posted by SPILive
    The main causes I have personally witnesses, as I understand the issue, for my perspective:

1. Poverty in Mexico from mismanagement
    2. Failed Drug Policies in the US and Mexico
    3. Failed NAFTA, outsourcing, and insourcing policies
    4. Corruption

We are all God's Children--no one has a monopoly on the market of God's love.

You guys still fail to recognize to Mexican drug/smuggling Cartels for what they are. They are a primary component of the Aztlan/Reconqista movement in that they push Mexicans north to the U S with violence and threats of violence. They make a great deal of money from Reconqista too because they are the primary smuggling/coyotes. These Cartels are intertwined with the racist Reconqista movement

You are correct; but to react to racism with more racism is not going to succeed in convincing the majority of US citizens to support stronger illegal immigrant laws, WE MUST STEER CLEAR FROM BIGOTRY.

We need the support of as many citizens as possible to LEGISLATE STRICTER IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I have many Hispanic Citizen neighbors who agree with ALIPAC--let's not alienate these citizens with bigotry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast