Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I said this in another thread, if we don't massively take to the streets to protest then we will loose our democracy. Protesting was given a bad name because in the 60's, it was the hippies who were protesting against an unjust war and hippies are a group hated by Republicans. If a million protesters took to the streets in a half dozen major cities, the msm could not avoid it, but the anger over the corruption would be out. Yes, protesting is an ugly thing, but the lack of it will kill our democracy. We are far too comfortable and we need to get off our duffs at the computer and do more..I only hope it's not too late. USA_Born is right, the CFR and the Trillateral Toilet with their founder, David Rockefeller are the root of the problem. They keep us from our democracy and our Constitution. All those who conspire with David need to be in jail. Our Constitution demmands it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I said this in another thread, if we don't massively take to the streets to protest then we will loose our democracy. Protesting was given a bad name because in the 60's, it was the hippies who were protesting against an unjust war and hippies are a group hated by Republicans. If a million protesters took to the streets in a half dozen major cities, the msm could not avoid it, but the anger over the corruption would be out. Yes, protesting is an ugly thing, but the lack of it will kill our democracy. We are far too comfortable and we need to get off our duffs at the computer and do more..I only hope it's not too late. USA_Born is right, the CFR and the Trillateral Toilet with their founder, David Rockefeller are the root of the problem. They keep us from our democracy and our Constitution. All those who conspire with David need to be in jail. Our Constitution demmands it!
    I agree that massive protesting is needed. But I think Americans are now afraid. I've seen youtube videos of protests and the police are recording everyone, every detail about them. Many protestors wear disguises. Sometimes I even worry about what I'm discussing on forums like this. So many Americans are being wrongly arrested and bullied by police, in the name of Homeland Security.

I AGREE. IT IS ALL A SET-UP.

McCAIN isn't smart enough to be the president of a high school. How can this OLD ZOMBIE possibly run an entire nation?

Hillary is hated by most people that talk about her. She is a sleazy character and I don't want her and Bill to disgrace the White House ever again!

IT SEEMS THE MSM (DEVIL) HAS CHOSEN WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.

ALREADY THEY ARE SAYING McCAIN WON THE DEBATE LAST NIGHT.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    IT SEEMS THE MSM (DEVIL) HAS CHOSEN WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.

ALREADY THEY ARE SAYING McCAIN WON THE DEBATE LAST NIGHT.
    They are saying what they want us to believe. They are systematically trying to brainwash US that we have no choice, but to accept McCain, their choice, NOT OURS!!!! STAND FIRM and DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internaliz ... oppression
    Oppression is the act of using power to empower and/or privilege a group at the expense of disempowering, marginalizing, silencing, and subordinating another. It is particularly closely associated with nationalism and derived social systems, wherein identity is built by antagonism to the other. The term itself derives from the idea of being "weighted down."

Surely out of the millions of people in our country the elite could have picked someone else besides McCain to do their bidding. Just looking at or watching him gives their plan away. And seriously I don't know anyone who likes Hitlery. The put down jokes about her have gone around forever and everyone agrees with them.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Surely out of the millions of people in our country the elite could have picked someone else besides McCain to do their bidding. Just looking at or watching him gives their plan away. And seriously I don't know anyone who likes Hitlery. The put down jokes about her have gone around forever and everyone agrees with them.
    The powers that be do not care if their choices are likeable or intelligent, they care only that they will do their bidding. How do you make pure evil likeable?

Most people don't have a clue as to what is going on and don't care, they are more interested in what Britney Spears is doing then what is happening in their own country.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Americans are less "safe" today than ever, thanks to their government. While we're out trapezing around Iraq and the Middle East, our own frickin' mainland is undefended. If China invaded (or any conventional army, for that matter), they would get to the Rockies before we could even slow them down.

These third world adventures are just not a good investment for us. The Founders told us to avoid entangling alliances to PROTECT the republic from bankruptcy, foreign influence, and letting our children go barefoot in favor of other nations. We have ignored our own advice.

Report: Military not ready for US attack

The U.S. military isn't ready for a catastrophic attack on the country, and National Guard forces don't have the equipment or training they need for the job, according to a report.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080131/ap_ ... ng_america
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Yes and Bush is not bright either. But Cheney and he have made the tool chest for President bigger and stronger. That was their main job, along with getting us in a war, to terrorize US, into submission.

Our economy is weak and we will be so worried about food on the table, that we will not fight.

CFR, etc want someone they can control as President, and all of the state, and national politicians are in on this ....

Just look at the idiots that are Governors of the States. Look at Congress.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Sorry Minnie, but the fix is in there too...Congress is riddled with CFR elitests plotting the inception of the North American Union in 2010. Don't forget all those Jerome Corsi books delivered to the halls of Congress last year. None of them can plead ignorance anymore, and I don't see them scurrying about trying to launch a defense against the destruction of the Bill of Rights or the overthrow of the Constitution...Far more important on the current agenda is doling out fiat hush money to the masses to calm their nerves and secure voter confidence. Forget watching the hand in motion, watch the unseen hand with the dagger behind the back....
    I know our congress is all sold out to the New World Order, but we have some few that cannot be bribe.
    I "belierve " the amount of money involved is too big to even count.
    Unfortunately even the militaries are also CFR members (see Gen.Petreas )and others
    I don't trust any candidate for president except RP who I doubt is going to make it.
    When I talk about electying Congressman who we could trust is because I can't see any way out of this tragedy other than star electing honest people at least for Congress.
    I think the damage whent too far, today with all "executive orders" and the laws against our liberty, I don't see what else can be done.
    I think it's true "What the Nazis didn't achive with war, they are achiving in peace. See Europe how it is dismanteling .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast