Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well I do believe that some people are starting to wake up. If there is another draft, this place is gonna get ugly. I do think that were heading for a revolution in our country. People can only take this for so long. The news will start spreading, there is not doubt. I am saddened by all this but did I really think deep down that this was not happeing. We are knew that our votes didn't really count. Come on. It is refreshing to know that more people are starting to realize this everyday. The sleeping giant is waking up! I will not lose hope. We are stronger than we think.

You are spot on Airborne, and I mourn the fact that the majority of Americans are either unwilling, or unable, to wrap their heads around it.

How freaking obvious does it have to become, I wonder, before Americans collectively "get it"? How herd-like have we become that we will accept a war on terror yet our esteemed leaders REFUSE to close our borders (while our soldiers are tasked with sealing the borders of foreign countries!)?

I marvel (albiet in an awful way) at the fact that McCain has become the republican front runner yet I do not know a single family member, friend, or co-worker who backs him. Hillary, yes. Obama, sure. Ron Paul, many. Romey, yeppers. But McCain? Not a SINGLE one.

The FIX is in...and has been for quite some time I am afraid.

Hey...See my post...US is getting tough on Canadian Border.

They will do anything, anything at all, except secure the Mexican Border.

It is Freakin Amazing.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    Most people don't have a clue as to what is going on and don't care, they are more interested in what Britney Spears is doing then what is happening in their own country.
    Yes, but that is partly because the Beast has taken over our major TV and news media and feeds us that crap (and pro-illegal sad stories) instead of real news. Folks, our major media is no longer owned by Americans, it's owned by a few multi-national corporations who feed us their propaganda and choose which candidates should be talked about.

If you want liberty instead of this consumer society, start calling Congress and demand that our national media is returned back to Americans. They had no problem breaking up AT&T back in the 80's so they should have no problem doing this also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I said this in another thread, if we don't massively take to the streets to protest then we will loose our democracy. Protesting was given a bad name because in the 60's, it was the hippies who were protesting against an unjust war and hippies are a group hated by Republicans. If a million protesters took to the streets in a half dozen major cities, the msm could not avoid it, but the anger over the corruption would be out. Yes, protesting is an ugly thing, but the lack of it will kill our democracy. We are far too comfortable and we need to get off our duffs at the computer and do more..I only hope it's not too late. USA_Born is right, the CFR and the Trillateral Toilet with their founder, David Rockefeller are the root of the problem. They keep us from our democracy and our Constitution. All those who conspire with David need to be in jail. Our Constitution demmands it!
    I agree that massive protesting is needed. But I think Americans are now afraid. I've seen youtube videos of protests and the police are recording everyone, every detail about them. Many protestors wear disguises. Sometimes I even worry about what I'm discussing on forums like this. So many Americans are being wrongly arrested and bullied by police, in the name of Homeland Security.
    DITTO
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Surely out of the millions of people in our country the elite could have picked someone else besides McCain to do their bidding. Just looking at or watching him gives their plan away. And seriously I don't know anyone who likes Hitlery. The put down jokes about her have gone around forever and everyone agrees with them.
    It puts them in a win/win situation. They are going to get their NAU either way
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123