Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegals are everywhere to some degree. In Lancaster (Amish country), especially Reading, Bethlehem, Hazleton and to a lesser degree Scranton but getting worse. West and central Penna seem to be not too affected but there was that triple murder in Altoona a year ago by an illegal. So, I think they have permeated every nook and cranny of our country. After having lived in Southern Calif. for the last few years for work and seeing the amount of illegals back here in Penna, I am dam sure that there are a LOT more than 12 million here. If you ever knew the actual amount, our jaws would drop. Heck, reports from some Mexican cities are that they are devoid of young people, they are all in the US. Mexico is a country of 117 million people, imagine if 25% are gone! That's 29 million!!! And that's only mexico!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Here in District 22 in FL we have a big change from Congressman Clay Shaw (Rep) to the new Congressman Ron Klein (Dem). This will be interesting.

The surprising thing is I received a two page letter from Clay Shaw on Friday, dated November 7th (Election Day....the day he lost). I read it carefully. It was longer than his usual letters and he talked about how the House had passed HR 6095 to give local law enforcement the ability to enforce immigration laws. It's funny how until Nov. 7th 2006 he did not say that in his previous letters. From the looks of things around here.....he failed to notify local law enforcement of this important information too.
    He also claimed to support a guest worker program, which he claimed was not a path to citizenship.

Most people don't know about all these things they voted on what they see happening here.

Even though he had an A- in Better Immigration on immigration....our area is inundated with illegals !! I believe the people just looked around and decided we need a change. All the Americans here are fully aware of the huge population of illegal aliens. It is impossible not to see what has happened. I believe that is why he lost. Most people don't know about immigration grades, etc. they went on what they see and know with their own two eyes and the experiences they are having in our community.

When I talked to Ron Klein back in April or so at his campaign headquarters he acted as though he thought illegal immigration was a serious problem and he said that amnesty only causes more illegal immigration. He said that he was not like the Democrats who would grant amnesty.....he said that he would be different.

It's going to be interesting to find out. Although some people might have voted out of anger at President Bush, I believe that a lot of it is that people cannnot help but to see the illegal immigration invasion here and they probably just felt that whatever Clay Shaw was or was not doing was just not effective enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that's what did Northup in here. She was just such a Bush loyalist that amnesty was written all over her. The Dem Yarmuth, a former Republican, had a stronger stand on illegal immigration than a Republican in this case.
    I at first thought that the American people were nuts in the way they voted, but all in all the Dem candidates weren't very liberal. They broke up the machine some.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Still have Frankenstien or is fienstien and Boxer in Colyfornya, they both returned letters claiming not to be for"blanket" amnesty, but they`ve proven themselves to be a liars too many times.
    Yep, we're stuck with them as senators for who knows how long?

At least my district re-elected Duncan Hunter who has also announced his run for the presidency 2008. We need to pay attention to him in the days ahead, may be worth backing, and if so, he'll need all the help he can get.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12