Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whats with all the Ron Paul flooding lately

This may be my first post to end up locked or deleted here at alipac, but what is with all the ron paul hubbub here at the site. This is not a presidential candidates launch pad, its a forum about immigration. I know the Paul groupies are a very large internet presence but this forum seems to have taken a downhill direction lately with all the Paul bickering.

Not sure what can be done but maybe one thread for the people that like to argue Paul instead of a gaggle would be nice.

/rant

While I agree with you, if it's posted in "Other Topics" then its already being discussed in the appropriate place, so it's up to the mods to decide what stays or goes. Maybe a PM to one of them would help?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Please see my sticky post here at the top of Gen Disc.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The next president will be in charge of our Nations Security, that has a lot to do with protecting our Borders I.E. illegal immigration. HIllary is surely for opening the floodgates wider. The main Republican contenders have vouched they will do all in their power to seal the border and discourage illegal immigration, most I trust to their word except for McCain, Rudy I have BIG doubts..The rest will act in our favor. M.O.

Last nite I heard a report on CNN that one CEO of a Charity for Vets garnered a salary of 1/2 mill while the Vets recieved only 5% of the Charities donations...So just be careful who you donate to and ask about the CEO's salary that should be a dead give away!

BRIGHTEN A SOLDIER'S DAY SEND A CARE PACKAGE TO OUR TROOPS

IMPORTANT VETERANS DAY MEMO from G.I. America:

Our Troops are in harm's way.

Some of them have never been away from their home towns, let alone being in a foreign country.

They're wearing our country's uniform in a hostile, foreign country, combating a vicious enemy which fights without mercy, honor or decency.

Some, too many, have no family writing to them, or sending them packages from home; and Christmas is just around the corner.

They're the best trained military we've ever had. Sometimes, too many times, they're lonely and wondering if anyone cares.

Do YOU care?

I think you do, and that's why I'm sending this to you.

LET'S SHOW OUR TROOPS THEY HAVE NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN: help send precious Operation We Care packages today! Click Here: http://GIAmerica.org/donate.htm

They're putting their lives on the line for us. Now, it's up to us to put our hearts and donations out there for them. Together, we can help fill that empty spot in some soldiers heart. We can bring a smile to a young marine. We can light up the face of a young man or woman who is too far from friends and home.

Have you been wanting to send your support to a soldier or marine who is in harm's way but you have no idea of what to send, who to send it to, or how to send it?

G.I. America makes it possible for YOU to help! You can learn how to by going to Operation We Care at http://GIAmerica.org/donate.htm

You see, because of security concerns, individual Americans, like you, even though they'd like to, cannot send letters and packages marked for delivery to "Any Service Member"; the very troops who need our support the most.

But through OPERATION WE CARE, YOU can sponsor a package that will be delivered to a deployed service member. Operation We Care is the grassroots effort you can be proud to support, so FOR THIS THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS PLEASE HELP US SEND OPERATION WE CARE PACKAGES TO THE TROOPS! Click to find out how: http://GIAmerica.org/donate.htm

Oh, and these are great packages! Our GI America team sees to it that each package includes many of the items most requested by our troops, such as prepaid international phone cards, sunscreen, travel size toiletries, and more. See the full list at http://GIAmerica.org/packages.htm.

As I write this, Veteran's Day is only a few days away; this Sunday. There will be speeches, parades and memorials, attended by those who are educated and smart enough to care; people like you, who will take a few hours to honor our troops, past and present -- but wouldn't you like to support our deployed troops with more than just words?

This Veterans Day, let's do more than wave a flag; let's send an AVALANCHE of cards, letters and packages to our deployed troops! Your donation TODAY at www.GIAmerica.org will make it possible to mail packages in time to reach our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq in time for Christmas.

As you read this in the comfort of your home or office, hundreds of thousands of our U.S. armed forces personnel are overseas - away from their families, friends and the comforts of home. They can't go to the mall or the corner store, and they don't ask for much, but we can volunteer to give that touch of "home" that they won't find in their theater of operations.

On behalf of Operation We Care and our young patriots in the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard, THANK YOU.

G.I. America,

PS; If you'd like to include a personal note, you may do so by e-mail to www.GIAmerica.org; or by regular letter to GI America, 24338 El Toro Rd. E-108 Laguna Woods, CA 92637. We will include your message in your Operation We Care package. We also encourage you to include your mailing address, if you'd like to correspond with our troops in the field. Again on behalf of our troops, thanks for your continuing support.

###

If you wish not to receive future e-mails, click here:
    http://64.128.117.202/pr/sgrnthumb1%40aol.com
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

If the subject is listed in 'other news' or 'news from members' then that's where it belongs. Who wishes to debate or read or comment is our choice. I think everyone is just trying to come up with the best points and the best man because after all, it is directly important to our issue of illegal immigration and other security issues as well. We are all here for the same reason and need to stick close together. I found this very interesting topic about Ron Paul: http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... 24&Disp=56
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!