Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's happening to America?

What’s happened to America?

There was an empty building in my neighborhood the used to be a supermarket. Today I passed by it and there was a sign on the building; “La Plaza Marketplace.” I felt I was in Mexico and not America. Under the name was an internet address and when I got home, I put in on my computer and this is what came up to sell spaces in the business;

Located in a low crime, moderately affluent area,
    adjacent to Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods
    http://swapreno.com/

This describes what the neighbor used to be except “adjacent to Hispanic\Latino neighborhood.” When the area was flooded with Hispanics and crime the Americans moved out.
    I have seen it go from a low crime area where I raised my children to a place that is referred to as the “jungle.” Garbage spewed around, graffiti, gangs and other crimes and it is now 90% Hispanic and so are the school which has a waiting list for kindergartens.
    I will be moving also and it is not because of Hispanics but because of crime.
    The apartment complex I've lived in for years had two maintenance men that were americans. Now they are Hispanic and all the work done on the complex is done by Hispanic. That is because they bid lower for the contracts. The complex is also owned by the city. I can't begin to describe how the complex has changed.

Check out the bottom picture of the store on the website. It sure looks like that store needs to do some graffiti clean up. Guess you could say it's just some more of our hard working non citizens at work. I suppose low crime means only one spot of graffiti and not the whole store?

On the details section of the website they have "No Competition". What in the heck do they mean by that? I also find it interesting that they put the Anglo/African Americans together as one statistic in the demographics part.

I found interesting that the English version of the web site names the place
    La Plaza Marketplace, but the espanol version names the place
    Mercadito Azteca. This incorrect translation (Spanish to English), in my opinion, is no accident.

I would like to know who is putting up the seed money for this place--US bankers, Mexican bankers, or drug lords (or maybe the Chinese, like another Costco--China Overseas Trading Company)?

That looks like a flea market full of crap from China.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="socalcracker"]I found interesting that the English version of the web site names the place
    La Plaza Marketplace, but the espanol version names the place
    Mercadito Azteca. This incorrect translation (Spanish to English), in my opinion, is no accident.

The actual sign on the building has nothing in English. The only thing I could read was the internet address.