Thread: WHAT'S-UP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT'S-UP

La Raza has NOT put-out Any news releases about Elvira.
    That I can find..

WHAT'S UP

They're planning... or rather, plotting.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Just llike my mother used to say-When children(especially rowdy ones) are quiet,they are usually up to NO GOOD!

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    They're planning... or rather, plotting.
    I have little doubt about that; my hunch is that this may have caught them a little off balance, and they are now desperately trying to figure out how to spin it. Let us hope this ends up with yet another of their self-destructive tantrums; they seem to have had quite a few of those lately, all of which have helped our cause, while damaging theirs!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Stealth..........

LaRaza is scared to go to Mexico for an interview...... havent you heard ... it's way to dangerous for them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they know any statements from them that are pro-Elvira will be seen as La Raza being pro-illegal immigration, something that they deny time and time again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Maybe they know any statements from them that are pro-Elvira will be seen as La Raza being pro-illegal immigration, something that they deny time and time again.
    That could be, Rockfish.... although the concept would take more logical thought than I've seen them display. I just can't figure out why our politicians, media stand up there and listen to some of the things that come out of their mouths. Everyone needs to drop pc and start nailing them to the wall when they do this. Lou did it with that woman from La Raza the last time he had her on. And Michelle Malkin did it with Enrique. There is a drastic need for more of that, and the lawsuits against sanctuary cities. In fact, I'm all for calling them all STUPID on national t.v. and wondering aloud about their thought processes. Mom didn't bring me up to do that and it's extremely bad manners, but I don't think these people will pay attention to anything other than In Your Face tactics.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I am sure they have their PR people working 24/7 on it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LaRaza is probably quiet because they're having backroom meetings again with some our pro amnesty members of Congress to come up with some legislation to help these poor families. Ugh.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.