Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here In Colorado big business Govenor Bill Ownes at the behest for his conservative business court jester Jim Dyer vetoed a bill to make shure that Jobs contracted by the state of Colorado be done locally or in the United States.

Owens is the worst govener Colorado has experinced. He and his corrupt former state treasurer have fleeced the The Colorado treasury and handed it to the rich anhis big business buddies.

Twice voters in Colorado have had to step in and bail out the Colorado economy and schools when the lazai faire Reganomics republican business mistress legislature, run by ultra conservative clown John Andrews, could not put it together after they had bought the big business lie machine for the republican party. Now They have voted in block and used their Stooge Gov. (Who wrote the introduction page to a pamphlet to help illegal ailens feel comfy in Colorado) to make sure that there big business freinds can use cheap foreign labor.

We all need to be sure that our local governments buy american and use american labor. They need to set the example.

If you see Bill Owens emerge on the National level, he is as incompetent and two faced as his liberal freind Dianna Deggete, grab a stick and swat him like a bug.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I was watching an MTV special on Americans that worked for call centers who lost their jobs to middle eastern people. They lost their jobs because the middle eastern people would work for cheaper wages. They also said that the middle eastern people would make up fake names like David or Bobby to make them sound more American. Crazy

Re: What's worse.. illegals or

Hi Sunsetincali,

It isn't so much Pakistan as India. India controls far more offshoring than all other countries combined.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    Why can't they hire AMERICANS to do this job?
    Question is "why won't they hire Americans?"
    Here's the answer:
    Part 1: http://www.antioffshore.org/index.php?o ... 9&Itemid=2

Part 2:
    http://www.antioffshore.org/index.php?o ... 0&Itemid=2

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Thanks, 2nd,

Didn't know that option is available.

AMERICANS ONLY FROM NOW ON!

Remember, I don't have trouble with people from other countries. I just want them to come here legally.

AND I WANT OUR JOBS AT HOME!
    Neither did I PAT........until one night I finally hit my limit. I always ask "are you in the United States?" {innocently} They mostly say NO. That night was the final straw and I said politely, "I'm sorry but I need to speak to an American. I can't even understand you so I will NOT discuss financial information unless it's with an American. blah blah ...over and over.......all of a sudden he said, "ok, madam, ok ok. Please, ok...I will connect you to America."

TA DAHHHHHHHH......well was I shocked and thrilled. Then I nicely complained to my little American gal who said, "we get so many complaints about that."

{I was just paying a charge card over the phone, lol} And now that's what I do each time I get a foreign country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called my elections supervisor recently to ask them what assurances I have that ONLY American citizens are registered to vote. The person who answered the phone had such a heavy Spanish accent, I couldn't understand a single thing she said so I just said, "I need your supervisor." Just as I guessed, she indeed connected me to THE Supervisor (of elections). HA! This time it worked in my favor (I was actually asking to speak to whoever HER supervisor was but because of the language barrier, she thought I meant THE supervisor).

I either hear or read somewhere that American Airlines was going bring their customer service back to the states.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12